Fiverr Forum

Just bragging a little

Just closed an awesome $800 for an animated music video, and got a truly meaningful review, straight from the heart of the artist :slight_smile:

“I can’t put into words how amazing your work is. Not only were you patient with all my requests for the video, but the creativity, the graphic the story line, everything in the project has just become so much greater with your input. I can’t express enough how thankful I am for you to be able to give my vision life. 100% satisfied!”

So, just bragging a little :slight_smile:

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.

Thou shalteth be proud of thyself, because we are.

Great job!

Betcha didn’t think you’d be selling $800 jobs someday when you first signed up on Fiverr. :slight_smile:

Bob

A Proverbs man, I see… Very good. But the Book also says:

“Rejoice with them that do rejoice” (Romans 12:15). :slight_smile:

T’was only just a dream :slight_smile:

“Thou shall not contradict me lest I breaketh mine foot off in thine gluteous maximus. And it shall be betwixt with a sundry amount of leather, cloth and rubber from its construction. For my Air of Jordan’s shall be torn asunder in thy posterior region for ever and ever.” (Memasan 3:14) :slight_smile:

Congrats to you! I’d say the paycheck and feedback from a project you worked hard on are both equally satisfying. Hopefully more big projects will follow!

Love it and very inspiring!

Thanks for sharing.