Just changed prices - after 2 weeks of vacation

draceadan

I am a writer too. I tend to change my word count rather than my price. If you have good sales and feedback the you are in a strong position to change what people pay for your services.

The only thing I bear in mind with a price change is loyal customers so I offer them the chance to buy at my old rates or a while via a custom offer.

Vacation mode is a topic nobody truly knows much about…
There are only speculations on whether it affects your spots on the fiverr search and so on…

Upgrading your prices is always great, I would simply suggest to first the clients back, to order regularly, and than change the prices to your desired amount 🙂

I am a writer too. I tend to change my word count rather than my price. If you have good sales and feedback the you are in a strong position to change what people pay for your services.

The only thing I bear in mind with a price change is loyal customers so I offer them the chance to buy at my old rates or a while via a custom offer.

I am not sure how Fiverr’s algorithm works - because I am not a buyer. Would pricing affect search results? For example, can a client opt for a search that starts from $5?

Vacation mode is a topic nobody truly knows much about…

There are only speculations on whether it affects your spots on the fiverr search and so on…

Upgrading your prices is always great, I would simply suggest to first the clients back, to order regularly, and than change the prices to your desired amount 🙂

I’ve been on vacation mode once: clients actually started seeking my gigs, instantly.

I am not sure how Fiverr’s algorithm works - because I am not a buyer. Would pricing affect search results? For example, can a client opt for a search that starts from $5?

For example, can a client opt for a search that starts from $5?

A buyer can choose the price range as one of the filters.

Archived