Just completed my 100th order as and editor

adamclaywebb

It’s been a bumpy ride, but all things considered, Fiverr has been good to me. I just completed my 100th order, and although that number is tiny for many of you guys, it means a lot to me. To the veterans: many of you had inspired me to do my best here. To the newbies: Don’t worry, IT GETS BETTER. I started in November of 2018, but things only started to pick up in February, 2019. Many gain their momentum long before their third month, and many start making consistent sales years after joining - everyone’s timing will be different. My point is, if you remain CONSISTENT, you will eventually see some good results. Whether you have 0, 10, 100, 1000, or 10,000 sales under your belt, just keep pushing!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s been a bumpy ride, but all things considered, Fiverr has been good to me. I just completed my 100th order, and although that number is tiny for many of you guys, it means a lot to me. To the veterans: many of you had inspired me to do my best here. To the newbies: Don’t worry, IT GETS BETTER. I started in November of 2018, but things only started to pick up in February, 2019. Many gain their momentum long before their third month, and many start making consistent sales years after joining - everyone’s timing will be different. My point is, if you remain CONSISTENT, you will eventually see some good results. Whether you have 0, 10, 100, 1000, or 10,000 sales under your belt, just keep pushing!

Congratulations !!!

Congratulation for your success…

• 1 month later...

Archived