Fiverr Community Forum

Just completed my 30th order!

Not to brag about it, but I just wanted to share this with you hoping it would serve you as an encouragement.

I’ve been here on Fiverr for more or less a month and today and I’ve just completed my 30th order.
Has it been easy? Nop, not at all. There are days when I don’t receive any order, my impressions and gigs go down, but I try my best not to get discouraged. So, yes, today, after 3days of receiving zero orders, I completed my 30th order!

Whether you’re new or a veteran, don’t lose hope. Be patient, work hard and take every opportunity.
But also, don’t settle for less. Don’t send your offers to those works that take 10h for a 5$ budget. I believe your 10h work is worth way more than that.

Keep striving, keep going!
<3

16 Likes

Everyone will be inspired to see your post, thanks :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congratulations! and thanks for sharing, its really helpful.

That’s an awesome milestone, congratz !

congratulation for your achievement

1 Like

Thanks everyone! :blush: Wishing everyone the best!

Congratulations :partying_face:

Congrats…& Thank you for this valuable suggestions…

1 Like

Congratulations! Wishing you a lot of success!

1 Like

Congratulations! Thanks for your words of encouragement. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks to everyone!!

And I forgot to mention, that in just a month I’ve also experience an ORDER CANCELLATION and a LATE DELIVERY… Of course they affected my stats, and I think that’s why there are days I don’t get any order, but those are not reasons to give up. You should keep working hard! :slight_smile:

Congratulation! Wow, this is a great achievement in a short time and very inspiring. Keep it up and best wishes :smiley: :+1:

Thank you! And congrats on your first order with 5 star review! I saw your topic somewhere here :slight_smile:

congratulations! and thank you so much for the inspiration.

Thank you very much! Indeed it was very exciting to have the first order. I have a huge respect for what you’ve achieved in the short time. Wish you another 30 order in the next short time :smile: :v:

1 Like

Wow, congratulations

1 Like

I consider myself very blessed, because some of the buyers who contacted me have ordered more than once, that’s how I achieved that! Haha. Thank you so much! I wish all the best to your business as well :grin:

Not so humble, they keep coming back because you’ve done a great job for them. :smile: Thanks for your wishes. :v:

@mjaninea
congratulation & wish you all the best :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wish you all the best. My gigs also go down. And didn’t got order after 8/9 months. What should have to do? Let me know please.