Just completed my first 5 stars review 😄

I know it’s just one review but it’s something! :smile:

Check my gig here! https://www.fiverr.com/moulis26/any-photoshop-work-professionally

Also if you are new like me, good luck with your first order! :smiley:

congratulations :slight_smile:

Congratulations. When you first start it is “everything” …. you are on your way! Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot :smiley:

Thanks :wink: That’s so true! I’m so happy right now! And thanks again!

Congratulation. I will find soon my first order.

Thanks a lot!

You will surely get an order soon! I checked your profile and OMG! You’re really talented! These drawings are dope! Nicely done!

Congratulations:slightly_smiling_face: and best of luck to you too.

Thanks a lot! And good luck to you too!

That’s great. Congrats. Your gig video is really very good and informative. Wish you all the best for your next sale.

Thanks

Thanks for checking my gig and the video! That means a lot! I wish the same for you too!

Hey that great news congrats and wish you best of luck for next order and have fun.
Well i would like to know how much time it took to get your first order…general question i am excited to know through i am new to fiverr too… :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot and wish you the same too :smiley:
It took me about 20 days. It depends on the gig and how good you have prepared it. For example if you have a video in the gig it will attract more buyers for sure. If you explain clearly what you can provide people will choose you because they will understand it easily.
If you want learn more check other topics in the Fiverr forum :wink:

Btw I checked your gigs and they are good! I’m sure you will get an order soon! Have a nice day and good luck!

Congratulations! It’s always an awesome feeling to know your client is happy with your work. More grease to your elbow. :slightly_smiling_face:

You are most welcome :blush:

Hey, Congratulation. May you get many more :slight_smile:

Congratulations! :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

Congratulation…:slightly_smiling_face:
And wish you all the best.

Congrats bro keep the good work