Just Created my Fiverr Account

I have just created my fiverr account a day before. I dont know much about fiverr but i tried searching more about internet and youtube so i understand its a best platform for sellers who sell services and buyers who are interested in buying services. I dont know much about how to get orders here as i am new here i just created gig so i am interested in hearing from users to get orders as anew comer.

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect.

The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Thank u so much sir,

I just created gig and promoted it but i am not able to see any buyer requests in my page

Welcome to **Fiverr community forum.**Make your gigs eye catching and attractive. Wright your gig description properly and use important tagline. Don’t use copy pasted designs. Try to create unique designs from other. Always try to keep online as long as you can.Don’t worry Fiverr don’t disappoint anyone.

Welcome to **Fiverr community forum.**Make your gigs eye catching and attractive. Wright your gig description properly and use important tagline. Don’t use copy pasted designs. Try to create unique designs from other. Always try to keep online as long as you can.Don’t worry Fiverr don’t disappoint anyone.

Thank u so much for giving suggestions , i am new here and ur suggestions is a great reward for me and surely i will follow ur suggestions , Thank u so much

• 1 month later...
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…

Hello!

Thank you very much

Your advice will come in very handy for me

Archived