Just Created New Gig Unable To Search It

weircarl

No, not there, that is just decoration. It can say active but your gig is not active.

I asked HELP section, Manage GIG, GIG status. There you get the real status.

Will you please give link of that help button

I am only seeing this and after entering it I am not finding manage gig option

gig0.PNG.0fb6030a76c29f33699417b4a435d687.PNG

No, not there, that is just decoration. It can say active but your gig is not active.

I asked HELP section, Manage GIG, GIG status. There you get the real status.

favicon-32x32.png.1170774328311ec975b346d893bdaea2.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.f3f5e1ae1fabdf66cd180ef611bf3413.png

Login to Fiverr

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs.

I tried this link & it says its pending from fiverr side

I opened a ticket lets see

Will you please give link of that help button

I am only seeing this and after entering it I am not finding manage gig option

gig0

HELP section is on the bottom of the main site where you have all the help tutorials and advices on how to create gig, how to make SEO of the gig, and everything. You never used Help section?

The link in the post above is also direct link to that. But you should spend some time reading HELP section.

HELP section is on the bottom of the main site where you have all the help tutorials and advices on how to create gig, how to make SEO of the gig, and everything. You never used Help section?

The link in the post above is also direct link to that. But you should spend some time reading HELP section.

Yep I used it & See the status it says

" Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out."

After that I contacted & Waiting for response

Why this happened?

Yep I used it & See the status it says

" Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out."

After that I contacted & Waiting for response

Why this happened?

Why this happened?

because they need to review it, maybe you changed something, maybe the system noticed you used some word or something. After you report to CS they will tell you the next steps to take or activate your GIG.

It is good every now and then to check your gig status there. I had 3 gigs not active for 3 months not knowing because the dashboard shows them active but not actually.

In dashboard active is not the same as being available in search results.

Why this happened?

because they need to review it, maybe you changed something, maybe the system noticed you used some word or something. After you report to CS they will tell you the next steps to take or activate your GIG.

It is good every now and then to check your gig status there. I had 3 gigs not active for 3 months not knowing because the dashboard shows them active but not actually.

In dashboard active is not the same as being available in search results.

ohhhh you waited 3 months?

Thats a lots of patient

Thanks for helping me out

You are truly savior

ohhhh you waited 3 months?

Thats a lots of patient

Thanks for helping me out

You are truly savior

you waited 3 months?

I did not know my GIG is not active. In dashboard, my GIG shows active, which only means people who come on my profile can see it, but it is not in search results.

Only after I was told I am not coming up in results by one of my clients I went in the help section and I got message my gig needs further review.

you waited 3 months?

I did not know my GIG is not active. In dashboard, my GIG shows active, which only means people who come on my profile can see it, but it is not in search results.

Only after I was told I am not coming up in results by one of my clients I went in the help section and I got message my gig needs further review.

I think I need to be as patient as you to be successful in fiverr 🙂

I tried searching my username & my entire gig title but nothing comes up…

I hope they reply fast…since its holiday week 🤞

Archived