Fiverr Community Forum

Just crossed $2,000 Earnings mark In 33 order! - Thank you Fiverr

I’m happy to share this news for all of us.

Today I am so happy because I crossed $2000 Earning. When I started I don’t know anything about Fiverr. My friend told me first about fiverr. Then I studying about fiverr and know how to create gig and sell services. My first order was just $15 with 5* rating. I was so happy when I saw my first 5* review on my profive. In 33 order I get 28 review. In 28 review just one review is 4* otherwise all review is 5*. I am so happy.

Please pray for me. I want to achieve Top Rated Seller batch and help to my family member and If possible I want to help our society.

Thank you so much fiverr.

26 Likes

Congratulation on your success … ! :clap:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! smiley:

1 Like

Wow! Congratulations. That’s amazing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congratulations and good luck!

2 Likes

Congratulation,Keep going dude…

2 Likes

Hi @dolarfive Congratulations …keep it up…

2 Likes

And may all your dreams come true, Amen!

4 Likes

That is great! Your average selling price is almost what I acheived in 1 year! I Start Fiverr at very low prices and from 16 Average selling price I focused and now its almost 45!

So you have a great start keep going

1 Like

:tada:congratulations, looks like Level 2 badge is knocking at your door.

2 Likes

That’s impressive. Wish you good luck in future.

1 Like

Thank you so much. please pray for me.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. please pray for me. Limetones

WOW! Congratulation on your success … ! Carry On :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow!

This is good.
Congratulations. I wish you and everyone here more sales on their services.

2 Likes

Congratulations and good luck for the future.

1 Like

Great ! Keep it up .

One question from all the members . This question was in my mind from long ago . But today because of @dolarfive . I am able to answer myself .

Question is for jumping into level # 2 order must be 50 ? or it doesn’t matter ? as is the case with @dollarfive that income reached the thrush hold but orders not .

BR

4 Likes

congratulations @dolarfive

1 Like

That’s awesome. Congrats! @dolarfive

Yes, completing 50 orders is one of the requirements to qualify for being promoted to level 2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

dear but as he mentioned he completed 33 orders . I am asking this because I am also near to level 2 but orders are 18