Fiverr Community Forum

Just delivered a 20$ first order but have no review

Just delivered a 20$ first order but have no review
What can I do
And also how can a rate the buyer five star? He is so awesome.

6 Likes

you can do nothing also won’t be able to evaluate the buyer first !
asking/discussing for review is prohibited !

3 Likes

Yes I know that :).
But is there a way I can rate the buyer?

I mean after they complete an order then a person has to give a review right?

it’s their choice. not mandatory for them !

1 Like

Yes, but unfortunately if a buyer does not rate you then there is nothing you as a seller can do. We can only rate buyers AFTER they rate us.

3 Likes

It is up to a buyer as to whether or not they wish to leave a review.

There have been many forum posts where sellers have got a warning for discussing a review.

It is always best just to leave it and move on.

4 Likes

I do not think that is allowed :thinking:

1 Like

That’s just calling for trouble due to fiverr’s strict TOS which states that you can’t beg for reviews.

1 Like

It is NOT allowed to ask for feedback AT ALL. See these threads containing responses from Customer Support:

4 Likes

Actually it’s allowed to leave a feedback.

Leaving a Feedback is different than RATING an order. Sellers must differ this.

Feedback can be a normal message, or can be placed through an order rating/review. The second option is not allowed to ask.

Yes, I understand that you can give your feedback on work without leaving a rating.

Obviously, sellers have figured out that the word feedback does not get flagged by Fiverr’s system, so they have begun to use it interchangeably with the word ‘review.’ Most often, when sellers ask for a buyer to ‘kindly leave feedback,’ they are asking for a review. This is what I meant in my post.

Of course, I could have worded it differently, but the conclusion still remains: You cannot ask for reviews, no matter how you word it.

3 Likes