Fiverr Community Forum

Just earned a TOP RATED SELLER status :)

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

I am so happy to share that after 10 months being a part-time freelance professional here on Fiverr, I am now a Top Rated Seller. It’s one of my goals to be promoted to this level since I started doing freelance works here and now it became a reality. Another gift to kickstart my business this year and make it even better. I am so grateful for every opportunity Fiverr is giving to everyone. Let’s keep the faith in everything we do. Do what you love and love what you do. Everything else will follow.

Wishing everyone a year of growth and success. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Ella

Congratulations! That really is an awesome achievement. Enjoy the stream of orders now. And +1 about canceling vs. doing work “for free” vs. negative feedback. - That’s the only way to handle things.

Congratulations! That really is an awesome achievement. Enjoy the stream of orders now. And +1 about canceling vs. doing work “for free” vs. negative feedback. - That’s the only way to handle things.

Congratulations ma’am. =D>

hi congrat and also me try to be top rated seller :smiley:

and also your service is great and unique :)>-

Hey! Congratz on your achievement! I hope to one day become a “Top Rated Seller”.

You have some amazing gigs. I looked through some of them and I found that in this one, you say that you’re a level 2 seller. You might wanna change it to top rated now! :slight_smile: Haha.

https://www.fiverr.com/ella_banana/design-a-retro-vintage-logo-label-or-badge?extras=3058056

ella_banana I have a question for you.

Since you’re a Top Rated Seller, you might be able to give some advice on the issue of dealing with buyers. Many buyers ask for stuff that you do not provide or that is on your gig extras. Many times I’m forced to provide them with free revisions to avoid bad reviews and order cancellations. Any tips??? Thank you!

Great…You did it in short time… Keep it up…

Wow that was super fast -CONGRATS - so happy for you…keep up the good work :))

Congratulations ma’am.

Even I dream of becoming TRS here. :slight_smile:

Hi Ella, My heartiest Congratulations !

Nice work. You earn a cookie.

Congratulations!

That is truly awesome. Congrats!!! You’ve achieved what most of us here yearn for. I hope this leads to even more success for you!

Reply to @digilancer99: Thank you :slight_smile: Wishing you more success too. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! You really deserve it, everything you do is so cute:)

Your gigs are too cool and unique and definitely this is one of the main factor for your achievement :slight_smile: Congratulations !!

So happy for You ! You deserve it 110% ! I love all Your gigs !

Congrats!

Huge congratulations! Your work looks brilliant, you deserve it. I hope I can reach that status as well soon.