Fiverr Forum

Just finished the last order in my queue

I actually feel relieved rather than disappointed. No doubt if nothing happens for a few days I will feel different :wink: How’s everyone else’s queues looking?

Um…

You can help with mine Jon if you like !!!

Lately in this new year it’s been awfully slow for me, but I did do some restructuring and made some new gigs so i have to wait until all of that is updated. In the mean-time, the slow order count is actually kind of nice.

@ozzieuk How you get such order queues is beyond me, but I have some ideas! Now how those that get like… 200 to 300 orders in queue at a time… now that is way over my head. Something tells me it’s probably something simple that we are all over-looking.

Consistency bring repeat buyers. 70% buy from me time again, because the experience is the same etc. I have a process, custom developed software right for my gig delivery process etc …

Good grief Wayne! With so many orders, how do you sleep/eat/live? :slight_smile:

Reply to @cheezees: I live pretty humbly, got my creature comforts, all my tech in my home office, Home gym, and when I’m not doing that I am walking my dog where I live (that’s pretty much it) I find time to do the stuff I love though, not plugged into Fiverr 100% (just yet)

Flippin’ 'eck Ozzie/Wayne! That’s one hell of a queue.

I could draw Pandas, Penguins and Hummingbirds, but I don’t think I’d even know where to start with what you do. Some of it I don’t even know what it is! :wink: So I won’t be helping you out mate. . . :wink:

Is that Cumbria or The Dales somewhere? Lovely shot. I’m in the flat country near Cambridge so I don’t get to see hills much. We get molehills though. . .

Jon