Fiverr Community Forum

Just got 50 reviews in 100 days on Fiverr :smile:

I think it’s a great start, what do you think?

Next goal: level 2 seller!! :hugs:

15 Likes

Congratulations. That’s nice to hear. I on my 22nd review (31 jobs completed) after 9months. Can i say i’m a little bit jealous, lol.

7 Likes

congratulations.keep trying.

1 Like

wow…congratulations and i think that’s a marvelous start

2 Likes

welldon bro ,keep going

1 Like

Could you share us how can you achieve 50 reviews in 100 day?

3 Likes

Congratulation :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet: :bouquet:

1 Like

congrats hope you achieve even more

1 Like

Congratulation brother…keep going

1 Like

Congratulations!!

This is first time on Fiverr that I read everything in all your GIGs and still I have no idea what exactly are you providing/selling and how to use it.

1 Like

Well, there is no magic formula about it.

I think that we must valorize what we do best, so I just published my gig and waited for customers.
After 1 week I got the first one and then 1 after another until I reach now 50 reviews and have many customers willing to work with me for long :grinning:

I think the focus should be on providing something useful!

Wow Best of luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!

I don’t know if it’s a critique or not :sweat_smile:
Maybe you didn’t understand because you aren’t into the stock market?

1 Like

Exactly. And no it is not critique at all.

I am puzzled by the whole concept. So you give them good stocks names and they have to find them and purchase them and buy low sell high, but where, and how and… so many questions.

1 Like

Congratulation and good luck for next level @cifranx

Congratulations! Seems like you have found a good niche!

I trade stocks as well (more of a day trader myself), so I can definitely appreciate what you do. It isn’t easy, but it seems like you are providing your customers with plenty of value.

2 Likes

No, basically in dividend investing the focus is on the passive income through dividends.
So basically I will build the client’s portfolio from 0 (knowing his weekly/monthly budget and the profits he would like to have).
Knowing that I tell them the stocks to buy and the right amount of them (to keep to portfolio balanced and diversified) and also the right moment to do.

I think now should be a little bit more clear :smile: but I know it can be difficult to understand if you’ve never had anything to do with stock market, dividends, etc. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Wish you the best as well :grin:

1 Like

Congratulation Brother :heart:

1 Like

A great example of having a needed skill, doing it well, and succeeding. Good job.

3 Likes