Just got a notification- "Want to keep your Gigs active? You have 30 days left to update your India tax info."

ruprekha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you also need to fill, their is no tax in india upto 5L (yearly earning) ,

There is no INCOME TAX upto 4.99L in india,fiverr asked how this service is taxed in india?So exempt is the wrong option,in india all kinds of services attract minimum 1%TDS deduction & 18% GST export for export.Working on fiverr means exporting service out of india.

There is no INCOME TAX upto 4.99L in india,fiverr asked how this service is taxed in india?So exempt is the wrong option,in india all kinds of services attract minimum 1%TDS deduction & 18% GST export for export.Working on fiverr means exporting service out of india.

So We need to pay 18% as GST? other than Income tax. While receiving payments in INR. will it consider as export of business?

So We need to pay 18% as GST? other than Income tax. While receiving payments in INR. will it consider as export of business?

paid gst can be refunded or we can apply for letter of undertaking and show it as zero rated export (no gst to be paid this way),you can google to verify this just to be more sure.

I still did not understand what do I fill. Is exempt a correct option? And what about have I registered for India GST? I am a student and need some guidance. Help is appreciated.

We need to select “No gst” and the option “Taxable” should be selected. This is the reply what I received from a CA person. Need to cross-check again.

Archived