Just got FEATURED

creationdaddy

I would love to give tips and share my experiences @russel116 and @thehasanhabib1.
I try my best to give great service to my clients. We need to reduce order cancellations. Also be active on forum. so we can share our experiences and get knowledge .Try to keep good connection with your clients. (talk nicely, deliver on-time, give more revisions)
Try to be online most time.
Hope these tips help for you. We need to keep mind that become featured is temporary. so,I need to try my best to keep that long time.
Next goal is become top rated seller.
We all can try our best to work in Fiverr. It’s a great platform.
Good Luck all of you.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

What I can tell you is that you will receive a big increase in sales and that there will not be any fluctuations as big as so far in terms of new orders.

When that happens you can up your delivery times to give you more breathing room and to avoid any late deliveries.

Congratulations! Keep up the great work!

What I can tell you is that you will receive a big increase in sales and that there will not be any fluctuations as big as so far in terms of new orders.

When that happens you can up your delivery times to give you more breathing room and to avoid any late deliveries.

Hi @congruentgraph, You are correct. Thanks for the advise. 👍

Hi @congruentgraph, You are correct. Thanks for the advise. 👍

Just to give you a tip form a former featured seller. When you get swamped with orders raise your prices instead of using the order limit function. That will ensure more revenue within the same time frame of work. In any case that’s what I did.

In my experience every month was marked by 2 or 3 spikes with significant increases in orders so be prepared and try to stay online as much as possible.

Just to give you a tip form a former featured seller. When you get swamped with orders raise your prices instead of using the order limit function. That will ensure more revenue within the same time frame of work. In any case that’s what I did.

In my experience every month was marked by 2 or 3 spikes with significant increases in orders so be prepared and try to stay online as much as possible.

Sure. I will do like that. Thanks a lot @congruentgraph. Really happy about you sharing your experience.

Archived