Just got mail from Success Manager on Fiverr

arcsolutions

Hi,

I just got mail from Hila, a Success Manager here at Fiverr!
I just wanna make sure this is not a spam. Here is what she wrote -

Hi arcsolutions!

My name is Hila, I am a Success Manager here at Fiverr! I specialize in helping sellers in the Flyers and Posters category improve and grow their business on Fiverr. It is a pleasure to meet you and I am excited to invite you to join this exclusive program!

As your Seller Success Manager, I am your dedicated representative and ultimate source to all things related to your business on Fiverr! I will work with you on optimizing your Gigs and improving your business as well as provide you with important information about your account and strategic advice; additionally, I will monitor all of your requests to customer support to make sure that you are getting priority service. If you wish so, I will be available to you not only via e-mail, but also through s***e chats and calls!

What do I have to do?

Your participation level is up to you! By joining, at minimum, you will have access to a Success Manager who will reach out to you monthly, with statistics and important tips to implement into your Gigs and business.

I will also be available to schedule call and/or chat sessions via s***e to come up with strategies to truly take your business on Fiverr to the next level.

What should I do to join?

Just reply and say, “yes!” But, do it soon, we only make openings available for brief periods of time. We can schedule a call/chat for an introduction, of if you want to start out communicating by e-mail, we can do that as well. My e-mail is …

I look forward to working with you!

Has anyone got the same mail before?

Ooh congratulations!
🎉
I could tell if was not spam from the first line when she tells you her name–Fiverr is an Israeli company and Hilla is a typical Israeli name.
Tip: Write her some words in Hebrew. . .

Toda Raba = thank you very much

Ma shlomech? = How are you? (‘shlomech’ when talking to a female, ‘shlomcha’ when talking to a male.)

Shalom = hello, goodbye, peace.

Hugs, Maytal (May) 🐧

Ooh congratulations!

🎉

I could tell if was not spam from the first line when she tells you her name–Fiverr is an Israeli company and Hilla is a typical Israeli name.

Tip: Write her some words in Hebrew. . .

Toda Raba = thank you very much

Ma shlomech? = How are you? (‘shlomech’ when talking to a female, ‘shlomcha’ when talking to a male.)

Shalom = hello, goodbye, peace.

Hugs, Maytal (May) 🐧

Hi,

I just got mail from Hila, a Success Manager here at Fiverr!

I just wanna make sure this is not a spam. Here is what she wrote -

Hi arcsolutions!

My name is Hila, I am a Success Manager here at Fiverr! I specialize in helping sellers in the Flyers and Posters category improve and grow their business on Fiverr. It is a pleasure to meet you and I am excited to invite you to join this exclusive program!

As your Seller Success Manager, I am your dedicated representative and ultimate source to all things related to your business on Fiverr! I will work with you on optimizing your Gigs and improving your business as well as provide you with important information about your account and strategic advice; additionally, I will monitor all of your requests to customer support to make sure that you are getting priority service. If you wish so, I will be available to you not only via e-mail, but also through s***e chats and calls!

What do I have to do?

Your participation level is up to you! By joining, at minimum, you will have access to a Success Manager who will reach out to you monthly, with statistics and important tips to implement into your Gigs and business.

I will also be available to schedule call and/or chat sessions via s***e to come up with strategies to truly take your business on Fiverr to the next level.

What should I do to join?

Just reply and say, “yes!” But, do it soon, we only make openings available for brief periods of time. We can schedule a call/chat for an introduction, of if you want to start out communicating by e-mail, we can do that as well. My e-mail is …

I look forward to working with you!

Has anyone got the same mail before?

Yoooo I need this kind of support for my Psychic gigs ASAP 😦

Archived