Fiverr Community Forum

Just got my first 2 gigs done consecutively by the same customer! Yay!

Here’s my account if anyone’s interested:

I honestly never believed that something like my hobby of writing…especially poetry would actually be something someone could pay for. This feels so good!

Oh I’m also posting here for the first time hello everyone!

If y’all need anything related to creative writing done, from short stories, to poetry to speech writing, to website content development, etc. Feel free to take a gander at the gigs in my profile, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like
1 Like

Hey! Congrats, it looks like whatever you look good on, someone out there will want this talent of yours. Just keep it up, and I hope we, the ones that look for improving, find a way to earn from things we like most.
Yours, with literature, and me, with music.
Both are branches of inspiring, delightful art!
Keep going as an artist like you are, hoping you go further than today. ^^

1 Like

Thank you so much! I wish you all the best for your gig too. In the end though, I believe art, in any form is priceless. Something, that’s so unique, and incredible that it can invoke emotions and thoughts deep within your soul. How can anyone really put a price tag on that?

Which is why I’m so sure that someone out there would be willing to receive true art from you. I mean, the fact that we have to put a price on something that’s priceless in and of itself should be attractive.

So be optimistic! You’ll get your first too! All the best :slight_smile:

1 Like