Just got my first order ever! (buyer request too!) More excited about this than the Fifa world cup :P

Woohooo! I got my first gig ever! I am so happy. It was my 4th day on Fiverr that I got it. I was just scouring for buyer requests as always, and I was very lucky to have gotten selected by the buyer.

It was a proof-reading, editing and formatting gig. The buyer had not mentioned any deadline for his work (about 10 thousand words) and I offered to finish it within 24 hours! I delivered it within 18 hours and I got a 5 star rating as well as a wonderful review from the buyer.

I am ecstatic! I would love to hear similar experiences that y’all might have had. :slight_smile:

You are more than welcome to check out my profile at:
https://www.fiverr.com/hanshuber16

I’d appreciate the extra traffic for sure :wink:

Thanks,

hanshuber16.

Congratulations. Your first order is very exciting. You are on your way. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your kind words :blush:

Congratulations, more grease to your elbow.

Much appreciated! Thank you. :+1:

Well, you grabbed that gig, for sure! You edited 10,000 words in 18 hrs, with a promise of 24 hrs. Good job! I did get my first gig shortly after joining 5r, and got a great review, and YES it was exciting! Still relatively a newbie but hoping to stay around and build my clientele.

Continued good luck to you!!!
Sandi

Bray For Me hhhhhhhh

Congratulations to you and my happiness

Congratulations…keep rocking…

woow, that’s great. congratulations… !!!

Happy for you. :+1:
I still remember how I felt when I received my first Fiverr order notification. :blush:

Thanks! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

Congratulations :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks! :smiley_cat:

Congratulations! :tada: :tada: