Just Got To Hold On

emeraldawnn

We have just 4 more days at the school - four more days of 3 a.m. wakeups and I can start my summer break from the school. The hardest part of these days is cleaning the kitchen in its entirety while also still making the food. It’s hard especially since there is so much to clean. I’ll be honest, I wish I could call in the last 3.5 days. After all, I won’t have to deal with this mess next year.

Next school year, I’ll be in the Pre-K office working on paperwork and whatnot. It’s all good. I am so ready!

With so much stress I’ve been under (thanks to my co-workers), I’ve been putting my gigs on vacation mode during the weekend… just to get a breather from new orders coming in. I have my established clients still ordering and sustain me, but once I get through Memorial Day weekend… that’s it! Less stress, more sleep.

Come on summer!

Friday is my last day of subbing for the year too! Enjoy your summer! 🕶️

You too… I’m sure you’ll be spending more time with the grandkids. 🙂 Feels great to finally end the year, doesn’t it?

Honestly feels like it’s taking forever to get here.

We have just 4 more days at the school - four more days of 3 a.m. wakeups and I can start my summer break from the school. The hardest part of these days is cleaning the kitchen in its entirety while also still making the food. It’s hard especially since there is so much to clean. I’ll be honest, I wish I could call in the last 3.5 days. After all, I won’t have to deal with this mess next year.

Next school year, I’ll be in the Pre-K office working on paperwork and whatnot. It’s all good. I am so ready!

With so much stress I’ve been under (thanks to my co-workers), I’ve been putting my gigs on vacation mode during the weekend… just to get a breather from new orders coming in. I have my established clients still ordering and sustain me, but once I get through Memorial Day weekend… that’s it! Less stress, more sleep.

Come on summer!

I’ve been putting my gigs on vacation mode during the weekend…

You really don’t need to do that. Just send your buyers to me, and I’ll help you cover things. 😉

To be honest, I’m absolutely knackered right now. I did 3-days of no sleep last week because of a deluge of buyers and hard to work with people. (One told me that he would have to keep his order in revision mode, as he was going on holiday for 3-weeks and didn’t have time to look over things.)

I have 1 order to get done in the next 2-hours. Then I’m taking the dog to the pub for an afternoon of ice cold beer in scalding hot sunshine, and absolutely zero screen time.

Yeah… I get that way in the afternoon - no screen time for me. Instead, I spend it with my little man. I keep saying we’re going bowling but after the workday of cleaning and putting things away for the summer, I’m spent. So, we just do our puzzle together and then play some Worms and Uno, taunting each other about who is kicking whose butt. 😃

2.5 days left to go, then it’s all ☺️ and Fiverr work.

I’ve been putting my gigs on vacation mode during the weekend…

You really don’t need to do that. Just send your buyers to me, and I’ll help you cover things. 😉

To be honest, I’m absolutely knackered right now. I did 3-days of no sleep last week because of a deluge of buyers and hard to work with people. (One told me that he would have to keep his order in revision mode, as he was going on holiday for 3-weeks and didn’t have time to look over things.)

I have 1 order to get done in the next 2-hours. Then I’m taking the dog to the pub for an afternoon of ice cold beer in scalding hot sunshine, and absolutely zero screen time.

I’m sure you would. LOL

Archived