Just hit my Monthly Goal!

rahman_wali

Congrats!! 🙂 I used to make $1546 a month for a long time but now i only make about $600
I’m doing everything that I always have done not sure why im not getting as much sales, maybe people are just not interested anymore or its fiverrs algorithm… who knows lol but still grateful to be making that much anyway!!

Congrats!! 🙂 I used to make $1546 a month for a long time but now i only make about $600

I’m doing everything that I always have done not sure why im not getting as much sales, maybe people are just not interested anymore or its fiverrs algorithm… who knows lol but still grateful to be making that much anyway!!

Dear Shauna:

It’s time for you to start investing in tools to build your brand

With 170 videos and 3000 subscribers on YouTube, you should be getting much more traffic on Fiverr. You shouldn’t need to worry about Fiverr’s algorithm at all.

I suggest you hire twistedweb123 to be your Fiverr Selling mentor. With the building blocks you already have in place, you should be able to have as many sales as you can handle.

There’s a famous blog post called “1000 True Fans”. You can Google it.

I’d also suggest you invest in learning how you can maximize your YouTube revenue – you’re leaving lots of money on the table!

Good luck,

Blaise

Just 200$ is reamning from 1000$ wow!!! 😍

Archived