Just joined fiverr! can you help me?

g_giulio

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs

Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.

Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gig

Offer some extra

Give him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so much

Keep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of text

Try to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

Hi Giulio, I live in fiverr just from few time and I’m waiting my first order yet, but I feel to tell you that the most important thing here is follow the suggest of the old seller and work hard. The first weeks try to create gig for any your capacity and go on Fiverr academy. One suggest for you 😉 download the fiverr app on your phone so you can stay on line and check often the buyer request. Good life in fiverr!

First and foremost, welcome to the community, Giulio!

image.thumb.jpg.24f0a7350c39a3d706cab8c8030c16a9.jpg

As for tips, I suggest you have only one niche on which you want to focus on in your profile. Providing multiple gigs is fine, even recommended, but try to keep them associated. For example, if you decide to do Social Media Marketing you can have a gig that is about Content Creation and one that is about Page Management. (Check my profile as I am in your niche).

About the quality of your gigs, there is a lot to be said and I recommend you to read the resources that are in the “Fiverr Tips” section, you can find mine there as well: 2 Lessons for the Perfect Gig.

If you are not willing to put in the work and hustle success will be hard to achieve in such a competitive environment as Fiverr.

Best of luck in the future, Giulio!

If you don’t get 10 buyer requests a day, then market your gigs Keep your texts spaced, don’t write stories, most people are busy, they bother to read it.Tell your buyer what you offer different in your gigOffer some extraGive him time constraint, the time limit within which you will complete the job, they like it so muchKeep your buyer requests short, this will make them read it, I’d refuse if the seller would write 100 lines of textTry to use bullets and numbering while sending buyer re…

I’d have to disagree with you on the buyer request advice.

From my experience, excwpt otherwise, buyers like it when you go into details explaining how you’d get their needs met or how you’d be providing solutions to their request.

If they ask that you check a link out or download a video or use a particular word in your response to their request, do so and tell them what you’ve found out from the link, attached document etc.

That way, you’d buy your way into their hearts and they’d be willing to contact you from the lots of many who have bidded way before you did.

That’s just a tip of the everything I’ve learnt from using the buyer request feature.

So again, what matters most is not that your response to any bid is short, but that you have a clear understanding of how you’d execute and provide the required result.

Mike

I’d have to disagree with you on the buyer request advice.

From my experience, excwpt otherwise, buyers like it when you go into details explaining how you’d get their needs met or how you’d be providing solutions to their request.

If they ask that you check a link out or download a video or use a particular word in your response to their request, do so and tell them what you’ve found out from the link, attached document etc.

That way, you’d buy your way into their hearts and they’d be willing to contact you from the lots of many who have bidded way before you did.

That’s just a tip of the everything I’ve learnt from using the buyer request feature.

So again, what matters most is not that your response to any bid is short, but that you have a clear understanding of how you’d execute and provide the required result.

Mike

You are right about this, but depends on niche, the one who barely gets enough time for posting a website building job is busy.

But the one who is writing a copyright, is a different story.

Nothing is absolute. Everything changes

• 8 months later...

Archived