Fiverr Forum

Just made level 1 seller!

I started here on Fiverr in October and I just made level 1 seller this week! It was actually the boost I needed because I was getting a little discouraged. I’m really wanting my Fiverr VO business to be a real second income for me and my family. It may take a little time, but now I believe I can get there. Achieving level 1 has given me renewed excitement and encouraged me to keep with it!

I want to thank everyone who has been so nice and welcoming to me here on the forum and to my buyers as well! Voice over seems to be a saturated market here, but as long as I deliver the best possible service with the best possible product, the cream will rise to the top.

Thanks again everyone!

scottwaltonvo

12 Likes

Congratulations :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you, Faruk_ahmmed!:+1:

1 Like

Congrats!! keep it up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations. I see you have 4 orders in the queue. Best wishes for your continued success! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Congrats!! keep it up :slight_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Great!!

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you everyone!:studio_microphone::microphone:

2 Likes

Congratulations, Scott! You will do well here :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 more order to get me to level1 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Congratulations
I am also waiting for that

1 Like

Congratulations! I am happy to see you at level one seller… You are giving me motivation to trying to be the best seller on fiverr. God bless you Scott :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

1 Like

congratulations :handshake::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you everyone! and Happy Holidays to all!

2 Likes

Congratulations, go ahead.

Congratulations , keeping the good luck .:smile::smile:

1 Like

Many many congratulations,I also started here from august but still did not achieve level one.Would you give me some tip which help me.I mean how was your experience …
Thanks

-Be polite to EVERYONE.
-Reply to messages right away.
-Bid on Buyers Requests.
-Promote your gig on Facebook and LinkedIn to companies who may be looking for your services.
-Under promise and OVER DELIVER!!!

Also, work on your gig to make it better and easy to understand.

1 Like

This is probably the most important one :slight_smile: ^