Fiverr Community Forum

Just passed 40k earned on Fiverr!

YES!!! Goals work!

I started Fiverr in 2018 after traveling for 2 years on a sailboat and then in an RV. I came back with NO job (because I quit), NO home and only 1 car between my husband and I.

It may not be much for some Fiverr sellers but it’s a milestone for me!

So many funny stories. So many frustrating moments. The great thing about being your own boss on Fiverr, is you can walk away and come back whenever you want with a fresh new outlook.

Thank you FIVERR and this community!!
Melissa

PS: here is a link in the post where I explain some detail if you want to read more: Just passed 40k earned on Fiverr!

99 Likes

Congratulations dear!

5 Likes

Wow, @melissaharlowvo - that’s outstanding!

5 Likes

Wow, and you have been her only about two years!

4 Likes

That’s incredible! Congratulations, Melissa!

5 Likes

WOW! That is incredible! I have been on FIVERR for a while and I believe I offer quality services. Any tips? How did you do it? Thanks

8 Likes

WOW,
Congratz…,
Happy to hear good news like this :slight_smile:

2 Likes

really happy to hear that!!! congrats dear :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Very cool ! Congratulations ! :grin:

6 Likes

That’s Great! Congratulations Melissa!

4 Likes

Great to hear that :blush: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

2 years? $40K!?? Incredible!! And I have been here for 5 years! Just recently did $50K.

Congratulations!! Well deserved.

3 Likes

wow Congratulations :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Wow Congratulations Brother

2 Likes

2 full years traveling on a sailboat! :sailboat: I feel like that was overlooked in many of the responses so far - that’s truly incredible :smile: And congratulations on your seller success as well!

3 Likes

Wow, congratz @melissaharlowvo. I suggest you to write a “success story”, so we can get some motivation.

3 Likes

Just Awesome!! Hope, we will touch these figures soon :crossed_fingers:

Cheers!!
RankJack

3 Likes

So pleased to see your achievement.
Congratulations :heart:

4 Likes

Great. Congratulations :grinning:

4 Likes

@glow_writer to be honest, the first year was pretty slow. It really hit in December of 2018 after signing up in March. So the second year was really when it took off.

5 Likes