Just Passed 600 Orders! What milestone have you hit this week?

gyoveg

Just passed my 600th completed sale today, which seemed to race up from when I posted I’d hit 500. Helped in part by my new Youtube gig http://fiverr.com/gyoveg/give-you-an-idiots-guide-to-getting-more-youtube-views-for-free-and-give-you-1000-free-views-to-start-you-off All helps towards hitting my first 1,000th sale.

Sales are gradually speeding up as the feedback on a number of my gigs are now well into the double digits.

Have you hit a milestone today? Share it here.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(rossonomous) That’s great work on hitting your first $150. I find it comes in waves e.g. one target seems to take forever (500 sales for me) then the next 100 sales came in the blink of an eye, and I’d cancelled out some of my more time consuming gigs. I am forever tweaking my gigs as my main gigs are all adsense related and I forever get people ordering an express gig and then saying oh! do I need an adsense account then (Doh! Doh! Doh!).

I bet you hit $300 in sales 50% faster than you think you will.

(deannabalestra) Setting goals is a good idea as it does motivate you, I started out on fiverr thinking “A few extra bucks okay” now I’m thinking with a bit of effort this could be a full time income. If it’s any help because of my 3yr old I get up at stupid o’clock and deal with all the overnight enquiries before the working day starts - highly recommended to any fiverr seller to build in 30 mins in the morning before going off to the day job.

The more you put in to fiverr the more it gives back

Wonderful!!!

Well, no milestones here yet, alhough I am patient. For the moment I jus really enjoy being online here. I feel that whoever needs my gigs will get drawn to me and what I do 🙂

That the way it is.

I will take your advice on the 30 minutes before work 🙂 , and I am thinking it is about time to set some goals myself ^^

Congrats to everyone on their level one upgrades, I look at my in box today and am stunned to see one in three orders hitting $15. Must work harder, much harder to pay for my new VW Beetle Convertible (I kid you not that’s how much fiverr can change your life)

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

My milestone is doing over 850 orders. I have also made over $4000 since being on Fiverr. I wish I could become a TRS but I really don’t see it happening. I would have so many more gigs and more opportunity to offer different gig extras.

gyoveg said: (rossonomous) That's great work on hitting your first $150. I find it comes in waves e.g. one target seems to take forever (500 sales for me) then the next 100 sales came in the blink of an eye, and I'd cancelled out some of my more time consuming gigs. I am forever tweaking my gigs as my main gigs are all adsense related and I forever get people ordering an express gig and then saying oh! do I need an adsense account then (Doh! Doh! Doh!).

I sure hope so!

No milestones reached this week, but I have some goals. I have three gigs worked out, but what’s taking me time is finding out what graphics and videos I want to use to present them.

I need to forget my few “buts” and get them up. I have a feeling they’ll boost me because they’re a good idea. I’m trying to be clever. Make a great gig, work efficiently, and grow my fiverr income into a great little supplement every month.

I earned a over 500 in a little over my first 2 months(second month over doubled). I know there’s a way to do better and I want to figure it out.

I believe this medium will reward folks for being original and out of the box.

Glad to hear you @gyoveg and other folks are doing so well here.

I’m inspired.

No milestones reached this week, but I have some goals. I have three gigs worked out, but what’s taking me time is finding out what graphics and videos I want to use to present them.

I need to forget my few “buts” and get them up. I have a feeling they’ll boost me because they’re a good idea. I’m trying to be clever. Make a great gig, work efficiently, and grow my fiverr income into a great little supplement every month.

I earned a over 500 in a little over my first 2 months(second month over doubled). I know there’s a way to do better and I want to figure it out.

I believe this medium will reward folks for being original and out of the box.

Glad to hear you @gyoveg and other folks are doing so well here.

I’m inspired.

Archived