Fiverr Forum

Just Passed 600 Orders! What milestone have you hit this week?

I completed my 114th Order last month :smiley:

Well I’ll Hit 100 anytime this hour :smiley: On 98 with 3 gigs Delivered :">

I got my first order today, still getting the hang of Fiverr, though.

Why dont I get any order?

Reply to @sexy5rgirl:

Probably People look for Professional SEO experts. Your Images dont look professional at all or rather in some way violate Fiverr TOS. You might have Problems while Withdrawing Funds.

made my first 50 bucks:D writing music

Reached my milestone of earning $200, hoping to hit the milestone of a level 2 seller!

The number in my Estimated Current Revenues is officially larger than my full time paycheck!!!

CONGRATS!!! This is really big amount dear!

I hit a milestone today. It is five weeks today since I made my first sale and I made my 100th completed order and have made $750. Good, but I can do better.

I’ll be coming up to 1900 gigs units sold since December 2012.

i Just hit my first $150, mostly all from one gig within a week. i’m super excited although sales have slowed down alot =[ congrats on your 600th sale! i can’t wait until that day comes for me.

Progress, just keep doing something new… added a tips gig, joined this forum, delivering gigs faster.

CONGRATS TO MYSELF, I HAVE HIT 100 SALES IN LESS THAN 5 MONTHS. MORE TO COME I BELIEVE.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT. GOOD TO HEAR.

Congrats. I have one gig that netted me over $150 in one day this week. Not sure how the heck I accomplished that, but bring it on, buyers! :wink:

Bruce

Hey congratulations on getting pass your milestone. As of this posting though, I am yet to pass my first ever fiverr milestone…yes, my first sale :slight_smile: Just joined fiverr yesterday, and although I heard its relatively hard to get that first sale, I hope I get mine within the week.

I have just crossed $900 this week, however I am not sure how to check how many orders I finished…

275 gigs completed and added a new gig today …

wow! you did are really good job.

Keep up this good work.