Just passed 700 orders! How was your week?

gyoveg

Following on from my post of hitting 600 orders (Which seemed like only a short time ago), glad to say I’ve just hit 700 orders as of today - and would have done so earlier but have had a run of no fault cancellations (2 duplicate orders today following fiverr’s paypal issues yesterday - the buyer was totally unaware two identical orders had been placed, 1 cancelled with a buyer who ignored my opening line of “Do not order this gig” - I find dealing with the latter hard, after all I can’t see how you could misread that statement!).

I’ve changed a couple of my gigs and increased the extras and they are still selling at the same rate which is great news.

Any how please feel free to post on how you are doing, I’m hoping to hit the magic 1,000 mark soon!

Hey, I’m just wondering why aren’t you a TRS yet with over 700 completed orders.

I went through all your gigs and saw that the TOTAL amount of POSITIVE reviews from ALL of your gigs doesn’t justify the 700 orders that you have mentioned.

Either you haven’t actually made 700 orders and this is just false promotion or your customers just doesn’t like leaving you reviews.

Something, somewhere must be wrong I guess.

Hey, I’m just wondering why aren’t you a TRS yet with over 700 completed orders.

I went through all your gigs and saw that the TOTAL amount of POSITIVE reviews from ALL of your gigs doesn’t justify the 700 orders that you have mentioned.

Either you haven’t actually made 700 orders and this is just false promotion or your customers just doesn’t like leaving you reviews.

Something, somewhere must be wrong I guess.

Reply to @chaihock: It’s not false promotion at all and I do resent that insinuation! Do you get feedback on every single gig you sell??? If someone doesn’t leave feedback then it simply doesn’t add it to your positive reviews total. It doesn’t mean they’ve not ordered…The feedback numbers never equal the number of orders. Did you not realise that?

Many orders are for reports or functional services not marketing jobs where I dance around in a tutu juggling chainsaws. Do you really think the person who saw their adsense income rise from $8 a month to $200 a day within 48 hours was unhappy?

Also I get some people re-ordering a lot for some services and they’re not going to bother putting ‘nice one’ etc each time. Likewise some of the writing gigs which I’ve stopped doing (re-writing gig and article writing gigs, which were good sellers but burning far too much time) were for multiple units. So should the buyer place 10 separate orders and give 10 separate feedbacks just to satisfy your counting skills?

Or clearly as you say my customers just hate me, they must like the pain of re-ordering.

Reply to @chaihock: It’s not false promotion at all and I do resent that insinuation! Do you get feedback on every single gig you sell??? If someone doesn’t leave feedback then it simply doesn’t add it to your positive reviews total. It doesn’t mean they’ve not ordered…The feedback numbers never equal the number of orders. Did you not realise that?

Many orders are for reports or functional services not marketing jobs where I dance around in a tutu juggling chainsaws. Do you really think the person who saw their adsense income rise from $8 a month to $200 a day within 48 hours was unhappy?

Also I get some people re-ordering a lot for some services and they’re not going to bother putting ‘nice one’ etc each time. Likewise some of the writing gigs which I’ve stopped doing (re-writing gig and article writing gigs, which were good sellers but burning far too much time) were for multiple units. So should the buyer place 10 separate orders and give 10 separate feedbacks just to satisfy your counting skills?

Or clearly as you say my customers just hate me, they must like the pain of re-ordering.

Reply to @vedmak: I actually have 363 Positive feedbacks not the 169 you mention, so not sure who’s you were counting but clearly not mine! Also have 12 from a gig that’s paused and numerous others from the two writing gigs I shut down. I offer a proofreading gig should you ever need help with a word count…

Reply to @vedmak: I actually have 363 Positive feedbacks not the 169 you mention, so not sure who’s you were counting but clearly not mine! Also have 12 from a gig that’s paused and numerous others from the two writing gigs I shut down. I offer a proofreading gig should you ever need help with a word count…

• 4 weeks later...

Archived