Just placed an order help cant find my order

ljjesse

If you sent a ticket( https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new?source=help_center ), they will contact you, unfortunately they take longer to respond lately, due to COVID. Did you check if the money was automatically returned to your payment provider already, as that’s what seems to happen sometimes and thus no order gets created? Support will help you in any case and either nudge that order into existence, or refund you.

Bugs happen sometimes. I’ve had a customer once who ordered the same gig 3 x … she probably thought the order hadn’t gone through, and tried again. Fiverr refunded the 2 “surplus orders”, of course.
Another time, a regular buyer ordered, and because we’d been talking in the inbox and I noticed that she hadn’t accepted my offer, which was very unusual, I asked her, and she said she had accepted it but that indeed, just like for me, no order showed up. She contacted support, sometime later, the order was there. It doesn’t happen that often, but it does happen. In any case, it will be sorted out, you might need some patience though, as response times currently aren’t as fast.

Archived