Just posted a new gig

heyfellow1

Why is that? Edited gigs will go on top due to fiverr’s algorithm of trying to keep things fresh or not?

I increased my prices and my gigs are now in pending. You do not see this unless you check on the primary page system. So my gigs are not displaying in search, and I just increased prices, so every time you change something, they go through a review, and that is 30 days.

I increased my prices and my gigs are now in pending. You do not see this unless you check on the primary page system. So my gigs are not displaying in search, and I just increased prices, so every time you change something, they go through a review, and that is 30 days.

DAMN WHAT, I just increased my prices for an experiment 😫

I checked in an incognito tab, for me it still appears. I don’t know, maybe its something I’m doing wrong.

DAMN WHAT, I just increased my prices for an experiment 😫

I send message to CS, so maybe they will speed up the process, but every time you change anything, you should check is your gig active.

Since the GIG analytics page is not working, if you see there that your gig is active, it could be false. I did not know this, and I checked, and one of my gigs was never active at all in two months.

I send message to CS, so maybe they will speed up the process, but every time you change anything, you should check is your gig active.

Since the GIG analytics page is not working, if you see there that your gig is active, it could be false. I did not know this, and I checked, and one of my gigs was never active at all in two months.

image.png.e7094ad1caae4d87b8eb0e4c5b16d478.png
image686×701 11 KB
They both look active, I have upgraded prices and changed pictures but my orders where never slammed. The only time it was dry like a desert was for 3 days. I don’t know, maybe it depends on the situation.

They both look active, I have upgraded prices and changed pictures but my orders where never slammed. The only time it was dry like a desert was for 3 days. I don’t know, maybe it depends on the situation.

No, that could be false, like j told you, gig analytics on the main page is not working. You have to check in support part on the bottom is your gig active.

@marinapomorac have you check the below link to know if your gig is active?

https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

That is what I am saying all this time. For him to use that. I am on the phone so I didn’t put a link on that.

I used that two weeks ago and discovered some GIG never turned active. My customers told me they can not find me for logo and they purchased logo gig after another with me.

Archived