Just posted my first Fiverr Gig - feedback would be appreciated

katevoicemusic

Hi guys! I’m super excited to have posted my first gig. Does anybody have any feedback on how I can get more views, or general feedback as to how I can improve my listing?

Thank you in advance 🙂

favicon-32x32.png.8f47532556f5fc68be12bc8e9a7036ef.png Fiverr.com
381e3a099480966cb277d8a8bc0b3ebea1a729de.thumb.jpg.40a049d33996dd390c04ef2ca6e026a9.jpg

Katevoicemusic: I will record your voicemail greeting for $20 on fiverr.com

For only $20, Katevoicemusic will record your voicemail greeting. | Do you need a warm and natural sounding professional voicemail message? I can help!Please make sure to provide pronunciation for any unusual words or names. | Fiverr

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have only 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I glanced, and it looks pretty good.

For your FAQ: What kind of background music do you offer?

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have only 5 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

I glanced, and it looks pretty good.

For your FAQ: What kind of background music do you offer?

Thank you for your suggestions and taking a look! I will think about what to put to answer that question.

Archived