Just posted my first gig and I could use some feedback

endurancedmc

Hi everyone,

Happy to have joined the Fiverr community! Since I’m pretty new on here and just activated my first gig (which you can find here) I was hoping some of you might have a look and share your thoughts on what I did good and what needs improvement.

I’m hoping to get my first order at least a month after activating so I’d really want to nail down my gig description, imagery, etc.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

great! I would recommend to add more to your gig description and try to include more keywords in the title, description and the tags.

Hmm yeah, I do think I might need to rewrite part of the description. As far as keywords go, I’ll have a look into those too!

Do you think the package description and the images give a good (enough) insight?

Hmm yeah, I do think I might need to rewrite part of the description. As far as keywords go, I’ll have a look into those too!

Do you think the package description and the images give a good (enough) insight?

I think that you should change the size of your gig images. Because when someone sees your gig in the search results, the gig photo is either very zoomed in or stretched to fit the image size. This is what I mean:

imade.thumb.PNG.069ebb95a95e6e703d63c20fddc111bc.PNG
imade610×798 246 KB

See how that image is very zoomed-in?

825*555 is a good size for gig images.

I think that you should change the size of your gig images. Because when someone sees your gig in the search results, the gig photo is either very zoomed in or stretched to fit the image size. This is what I mean:

See how that image is very zoomed-in?

825*555 is a good size for gig images.

Yeah, I first had it differently but the image size was too big. The intent was to show more than just one design but I might be better of picking my best three and posting them seperately and then doing a full overview in pdf. Biggest problem is the quality drop between the original file and the one uploaded to Fiverr I think.

Archived