Just posted my first gig! New User, Hello Everyone!

bornvivid

Just wanted to say hello, My name is Joe. I’ve had a fiverr profile for a while but didn’t want to add a gig until I was sure it was something I really enjoy doing. As of today, I finally added a couple.

I’m a Video and Photo editor. Anyways! Hope everyone is having a great day or night! Cheers.

Respectfully,
Joe Johnson
Bornvivid Film & Photo

Congratulations Joe on your first gig. I myself am in the situation, I haven’t set up any gigs as of yet, trying to feel my way around being here and trying to learn as much as I can before setting up a gig. I’m trying my hand in voice over and with so many people doing this it can seem a little overwhelming at times. I wish you all the best!

Hey Joe! Welcome To Fiverr! Be sure to check out the Terms of Services page - Ton of things that a new seller needs to know. Make sure to send those proposals out daily and GoodLuck! If your introduction is any indication you’re going to do GREAT!

Sure thing, will do! Thank you very much for the kind words. I made of list of questions I have, I’m going to go ahead and start posting to the right places. Thanks

Archived