Fiverr Forum

Just posted my first gig! New User, Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to say hello, My name is Joe. I’ve had a fiverr profile for a while but didn’t want to add a gig until I was sure it was something I really enjoy doing. As of today, I finally added a couple.

I’m a Video and Photo editor. Anyways! Hope everyone is having a great day or night! Cheers.

Respectfully,
Joe Johnson
Bornvivid Film & Photo

Welcome!

I wish you the very best on your new Fiverr business.

Thank you very much, I wish you more success as well. Awesome name by the way for your business.

Thank you! I really like this forum, I’m looking for some topics that I can better relate to. Good luck with your business!

You are welcome @bornvivid

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! :slightly_smiling_face:

hello, you are most welcome @bornvivid vivid

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME FRIEND…

welcome and wish you all the best 🖒

You are welcome, may you achieve well here.

Congratulations Joe on your first gig. I myself am in the situation, I haven’t set up any gigs as of yet, trying to feel my way around being here and trying to learn as much as I can before setting up a gig. I’m trying my hand in voice over and with so many people doing this it can seem a little overwhelming at times. I wish you all the best!

Wow, this is really the most welcoming forum I’ve ever been apart off already. Thanks everyone!

Hey Joe! Welcome To Fiverr! Be sure to check out the Terms of Services page - Ton of things that a new seller needs to know. Make sure to send those proposals out daily and GoodLuck! If your introduction is any indication you’re going to do GREAT!

All the best. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Well come dear to the community…:clap::clap::clap:

You are most welcome friend:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

most welcome on fiverr

Sure thing, will do! Thank you very much for the kind words. I made of list of questions I have, I’m going to go ahead and start posting to the right places. Thanks

Thank you and i wish you the same!