JUST REACHED LEVEL 1 on #FIVERR!

ratheeshr

Hey guys!!

I know its not a giant leap… but I still am proud to be called as a LEVEL 1 seller on Fiverr. 🙂

I know I have a long way to go. But still I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fiverr and all my buyers who were extremely supportive. I am still expecting this kind of support from everyone…

I have joined fiverr about a month ago and the journey has been rather tedious. I need to accept the fact that it’s really hard for a newbie to get the rush of orders. Especially when you are in the design field,the competition is unbelievable!!! For many days I was heart-broke and was on the verge of giving up! But something in me was telling me to hold on for sometime and see what happens. I picked myself up and there you go fiverr gave me the small little push as a sign of encouragement. I still have to cross many oceans and mountains…but still I at least have a ray of hope that some day I will also succeed… 🙂 🙂

Thanks

Ratheesh R

http://www.fiverr.com/ratheeshr

Guest celticmoon

Fiverr can be very rewarding and fun, plus a great way to make some extra money! Congrats to the new Level 1s posting here!

Archived