Fiverr Forum

JUST REACHED LEVEL 1 on #FIVERR!

Hey guys!!

I know its not a giant leap… but I still am proud to be called as a LEVEL 1 seller on Fiverr. :slight_smile:

I know I have a long way to go. But still I would like to take this opportunity to thank Fiverr and all my buyers who were extremely supportive. I am still expecting this kind of support from everyone…

I have joined fiverr about a month ago and the journey has been rather tedious. I need to accept the fact that it’s really hard for a newbie to get the rush of orders. Especially when you are in the design field,the competition is unbelievable!!! For many days I was heart-broke and was on the verge of giving up! But something in me was telling me to hold on for sometime and see what happens. I picked myself up and there you go fiverr gave me the small little push as a sign of encouragement. I still have to cross many oceans and mountains…but still I at least have a ray of hope that some day I will also succeed… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Thanks

Ratheesh R

http://www.fiverr.com/ratheeshr

Reply to @typingservice: thanks a lot…congrats to you too!

Rock On!

Reply to @voiceoverwork: thnks a lot :slight_smile:

Reply to @voiceoverwork:

Congrats, wish you very good luck for a very successful Fiverr Journey…

Reply to @work_in: Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Reply to @kitsaros: Come on man you are not even a day old and you have made over 10 sales…Thats incredible!! You will be a level one seller once you are online for a month and make more than 10 sales!!

Good luck, go on the way for L2 now :).

Congrats and very good luck :slight_smile:

Reply to @kitsaros: :)…you are welcome!!..

Reply to @venussgirl: thanks a lot… L2 is a pretty hard one…But ill give it a try!! :slight_smile:

Reply to @work_in: thanks a lot :slight_smile:

<:-P

Reply to @pearlsant: thanks :slight_smile:

Ratheeshr, congratulations!

I just received my Level 1 too!! I’m also excited. I think Fiverr is so amazing. :slight_smile:

Fiverr can be very rewarding and fun, plus a great way to make some extra money! Congrats to the new Level 1s posting here!

Reply to @celticmoon: thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Congrats on getting lvl 1. I am new too and facing the same problem with getting orders.

Wow. Woop it up. Keep on going!

Best Of Luck,

:slight_smile: Joe

The Creative Guys