Just reached Level One + Tips

infrangilis

Hi guys,

I have just reached Level 1 in Fiverr and wanted to share with you a little story as well as provide a few tips along the way!

I discovered Fiverr back in 2014 when I stumbled upon it, but something just made me think that it was too good to be true. Fast forward it to 2 months ago, I had my first experience buying a gig; it was just phenomenal. The Seller that I dealt with not only was professional, but was also responsive, and also delivered much earlier than expected.

They pushed me to actually start offering my services (for which I charge about 2 or even 3 times more outside of Fiverr).

What pushed me to offer my services here for less price? Easy, the market. Fiverr provides a very unique opportunity to everyone by connecting them with a vast and high demanding market that will keep you on your toes!

I’m a writer, and have a very big position in the company that I work in. But even with a 9-5 fulltime job, I make extra efforts to respond to any messages within the first 3 hours. The dream? Is to actually turn Fiverr into my full-time job allowing me to help people but to also give me the freedom to choose when I actually want to work (problem is, I work 24/7 and just can’t help myself)!

So, here are some tips as I heard that lots of new sellers struggle to get order:

1- Buyer Requests. This is how I got my first offer and it was a gig that I absolutely knew 100% what to do with. You have 10 offers that you can send daily, make sure to use them (although, always be extremely picky as to what you offer. It’s best to do a job for 5$ well and have them come to you again, rather than a 20$ job that leaves them with a bad experience never to contact you again)!

2- Create 7 gigs that you think will grab someone’s attention! Utilize the 7 gigs that you can have, and be very specific with the title. The more gigs that you have, the broader the “net” that you cast.

3- Custom Gig Gallery Images. I cannot stress how important this is. Put yourself in a buyer’s shoes. Would you purchase a gig from someone who didn’t even bother spend 10 minutes to create something original and catchy and just opted to do a quick google search? Not me.

4- Have a solid theme, that anyone can identify that it is your service no matter what the category. Studies actually show that the color “red” grabs the attention of anyone who sees, so best utilize this as well!

5- It’s not IF you get their attention, it’s what you do with it after that matters. The hardest part of converting a click into a sale is to actually make use of whatever attention they have given you. Again, put yourself in your buyer’s shoes and ask yourself “if I was interested in something like this, what could the Seller say in their description in order to assure me they are the right person for me?” this will do wonders to your sales.

6- Grind, grind and grind! Repeat these steps. Take a look at your analytics and see how many impressions you are getting. Be consistent, be determined and just don’t give up!

I hope you find this useful,

Best of luck!

Archived