Fiverr Community Forum

Just saw this request in the buyer request section. Fiverr Charging Fee not even included. It's such a joke!

3 Likes

Would you believe this! There are still sellers on Fiverr who jump at this ridonculous offer. :roll_eyes: :rofl:

What can I say? The buyer is going to get what they pay for.

6 Likes

There are 15 interested people already? :astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

4 Likes

Absolutely they will. Spin articles definitely.

4 Likes

I saw someone asking for a 50,000 novel ghostwritten for $40 once. It had offers, too. Just crazy.

4 Likes

I don’t even waste my time with offers like this.

There are hundreds of buyers who ask me to do massive jobs for $5, then I explain I need to charge $100 (for example). Then they shout at me, saying there are sellers who will do this for $5.

Later they get back to me to order the $100 offer. To close the story, they spent extra $5, and wasted time. While they also had to drop their ego out to come back to work with me.

Unfortunately the unprofessional rate of fiverr is outstanding by most of sellers. It encourage buyers to abuse sellers too. But the worst of this is that fiverr seems to value better the numbers, and no the quality.

6 Likes

If I took that job, I’d be losing money. It costs me more than that to keep my computer on for a few hours.

6 Likes

The funniest part of that BR, imo, is the part where the buyer says,

“Don’t waste your time and my time.”

In fact, the buyer has not only already wasted their own time creating the BR but is also wasting the time of the sellers who are looking for legitimate offers.

Don’t worry, buyer… sensible and smart sellers are not going to be wasting any more time of theirs with your BR. :slight_smile:

8 Likes