Fiverr Community Forum

Just saying hi!

Hey :slight_smile: I’m Christal and I’m from a Caribbean island called Grenada. My sister introduced me to Fiverr and I’ve only been here since April and just thought I’d introduce myself. I hope to interact with you all soon :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Christal,

Welcome! You have some very well written, thoughtout (one word or two?) gigs. It’s always nice to get a talented, young newbie here.

I wish you great success.

:heart:, G.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. ENJOY!

1 Like

Hi Christal :slight_smile: My name is Earid :slight_smile: From Dhaka , Bangladesh (South Asia) . I think I live in just oposit side of the earth where you live. I’m working onFiverr about 2 year. I have a dream to buld my hoome in Carrabian island :smiley: We to Forum :wink: keep reading on post :slight_smile: and Good Luck in Fiverr :slight_smile:

1 Like

Christalclearly, I like that! :slight_smile: Hey Christal, good luck and all. :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum Christal! Happy to have you with us :slight_smile:

thank you, I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile: I am happy to be here and hope to contribute to this forum in any way I can!

haha thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate the best wishes!

1 Like

Thank you Earid! Nice to meet you. I’ve never been to Dhaka before. Maybe one day I will haha. That’s so cool you have a dream to build a house in the Caribbean :smiley: do you have an island in mind? I appreciate the best wishes, thank you!

Thank you! I’m enjoying the site so far and look forward to do more soon :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you too :slight_smile: May be in Domenica :slight_smile: For now it’s just a dream :smiley:

Thank you! I appreciate the best wishes and compliments. I tried my best to give as much detail to my gigs as I could. I’m enjoying Fiverr so far and hope to do more work soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh Dominica! I’ve been there once. Very beautiful there. Well, it can be a dream now but I’m positive it’ll happen for you eventually haha :smiley:

1 Like

Hi, nice to meet you. I recommend you to reply messages faster. :smile: (avg. response time is below avg.) good luck… :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you too. Thanks for the tip, I will keep it in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m back from a one week vacation and it feels great to see a “hi” thread. Don’t mind about the “tip” though… enjoy :blush: :sunny:

1 Like

4 more review and you’re level 1 seller. Doing good so far.

1 Like

Thank you :smiley: I look forward to reach level 1 seller!

1 Like