Just Started Fiverr Today, what are some things to do to get buyers to notice you as an artist?

shabbsart

I’m sure many newbies like me got excited after making a gig, then eagerly waited for orders to come…but nothing happens. Obviously, we have no clout yet…so the algorithm doesn’t favor our gigs appearing at the top of search lists.

What are somethings the veterans of Fiverr suggest someone like me, can do? Any advice, especially about artists will help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Shabbsart

I’m sure many newbies like me got excited after making a gig, then eagerly waited for orders to come…but nothing happens. Obviously, we have no clout yet…so the algorithm doesn’t favor our gigs appearing at the top of search lists.

What are somethings the veterans of Fiverr suggest someone like me, can do? Any advice, especially about artists will help me out.

Thanks in advance!

Shabbsart

then eagerly waited for orders to come

Don’t just wait!

Check this out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

before create or publish any gig every man try to much more gigs research, it can help to increase gig quality and then comes to be very standard, don’t worry just to do continue>>thank you

i’ll research the popular gigs in my niche an see what they’re doing that i’m not and then make those changes.

Archived