Fiverr Forum

Just want to chat, well this is an e-commerce site go to facebook

I know ive posted about this before, but its just so annoying.

“Hey, how are you today”

“Im good, can i answer any questions about gigs for you?”

"oh well i was wondering if we could just chat a little bit and be friends"

NO.NO.NO. I have enough friends. I have a boyfriend. I dont need to be chatted up on an E-commerce site. I am here to make money, I am here to work.

I have tried to take a more forward approach to getting the person to buy something, but it is 100% a wasted effort.

I remember reading a post about this a while ago and sorry to hear that some people are still bugging you, but I have the feeling you will continue to get messages like this no matter what.

There are plenty of nice respectful people out there, and we also have the weirdos.

I think you are a pretty girl, you look great in cosplay, but even though you are trying to be professional and keep things that way, unfortunately some people just don’t see it that way. I guess some creeps might be thinking they can get lucky and become friends with you, or they are simply being jerks and enjoys spamming your message box.

I hope you have way more pleasant/positive experiences here rather than the annoying ones, but I guess it’s something you just need to deal with. Hopefully ranting about it here will help you feel a bit better. In the meantime, hit the report button!! :smiley:

Imagine that. You sell them pics of your feet (guessing for the foot fetish guys) and your surprised people want to chat with you lol :>

Haven’t had that yet but hate when all they say is… 'Interested in your gig, can you help?'

No, I can’t help. I’m only on Fiverr to waste time. Of course I can help!! That’s why I’m here doe-doe head! :slight_smile:

@beccadex, instead of complaining about it why don’t you just set up a Skype gig. You’ll make a boat load more money selling “I’ll be your sexy geek girl” live.

The same thing happened to me! Which is kind of dumb as I’m not even selling anything in the entertainment cat.

I answered quickly so my response time stayed at 1h, then I had to ice him. :slight_smile:

I like the funny ideas about selling communication for five bucks. You could even add gig extras. For five dollars, I’ll talk to you. For another five dollars, I’ll even pretend to enjoy it.

sara1984 said: I like the funny ideas about selling communication for five bucks. You could even add gig extras. For five dollars, I'll talk to you. For another five dollars, I'll even pretend to enjoy it.
I see Fiverr success in your future!

sara1984 said: You could even add gig extras. For five dollars, I'll talk to you. For another five dollars, I'll even pretend to enjoy it.
Great marketing techniques.
I agree with @itsyourthing , you have a great Fiverr future .

;)

Reply to @sara1984: With some people, not even the custom orders would cover pretending to enjoy the conversation. :stuck_out_tongue: