Just want your answer

mariamdesigns

You want Fiverr to be more expensive? They’re already making 20% in commission, I’d like to see the cost decrease or at the very least, stay the same.

Even eBay has decreased their fees because a lot of people were paying to list items and then not making sales. Nowadays they only charge fees if you want extras.

Guest funkhe570

actually little drops of water makes and ocean and a Rome was not build in a day LI Llife is gradaul,whatever starts with little always become big with better ending.But no condition is permanent, there could later be a change later, whenever there is progress and there is determination for a change then they may decide to increase the price… THANKS GOD BLESS FIVERR.

i like the price they have… it’s like a game.

anyway i sell art on fiverr because i just want to draw and people here give me an excuse to draw.

the 5/4 dollars i get gets me to buy one promarker pen… but i usually save the money up for future projects.

to make price increase take your service and brainstorm ways for increasing the price. for example i have a gig where $5 will give you one drawing in A5 paper low quality.

if the person wants higher quality they have to buy my +$10 gig extra and if they want me to mail them the drawing it is +$20. so you kind of drag people in paying you more.

I think it’s enough. $5 is enough to draw people in and it adds up really.

Also with your extras it really puts more in your pocket.

But $5 is a good base to me.

If they raise it not only will the name of the site have to change but, some may no longer be inclined to use the services this site offers and we provide.

I think Fiverr actually works quite well with the costing, as @writerlisaz said, we can all offer a quick, short service for $5 but the option for gig extras means you can actually make quite a lot of money. $5 is a good amount as it is relatively low risk for the buyer, so they are happy to try sellers out without worrying about losing $100+ on poor quality work, which may be the case with other freelancing sites.

Archived