Just wanted to say hi to the community!

Hi there! I’m just getting started as a seller and wanted to introduce myself. I specialize in screenwriting, story development, content writing, and creative writing. I’ve had quite the career–ranging from writing anime to chatbot dialogue and even some TV–and I can’t wait to work in the Fiverr community!

Hi Best of luck for future :slight_smile: :+1:

It is refreshing to come across a writer who doesn’t communicate in broken English (such a rare occurrence nowadays :relieved:) You belong to a rare breed of writers on Fiverr :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Welcome to Fiverr! I hope you have a wonderful time selling your gigs.

Oh, also, if you haven’t already, I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS (VERY important for all Fiverr users):

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

The help & education center, as well as the forum, have lots of informative articles which can help you get started on Fiverr. Here’s one very informative forum post:

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

Hi,
Welcome to the hood!

I wish you the best experience.

Welcome to Fiverr Family & wish you all the best for your efforts

Thank you! This is very helpful!

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

Thank you! It’s great to be in the hood!

Welcome to fiverr community and best of luck for your success…this will help you https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Hi Simon. Welcome to the forum.

Hope you’ll sell your first gig in no time but even if it takes a bit, do other stuff but don’t give up to soon.
If you’re good at what you do, it’s definitely worth it, once it gets going.

Just make sure you have the app and check all notification settings for email and app, so you won’t miss your first order (if someone orders and you miss it and don’t deliver on time, it leads to an automated 1*-review, hard or impossible to recover from with a new account).

Thank you very much!

Hi! Thanks for the advice. It’s really cool how helpful everyone is around here. I’m fortunate to have had my first sale a few days ago. I just want to keep it up!

I did notice that one challenge I’ve had is that I have a response lag for US clients because I’m in the UK. Any advice for this would be great!

Ah, great congrats in that case!

And that’s not really a problem unless your clients are very impatient. Stats-wise, you’re fine as long as you reply to the 1st message of any new person within 24 hours. (keep in mind you need to reply or report spam too, anything counts against your response rate)

great to hear about you! Welcome!!
Hope you’ll have a great journey ahead.
Best Of Luck.

Hello, welcome
Best wishes.

Best of luck bro… I wish you have a great journey

May you have much success in your Fiverr journey! :red_car:

Thank you very much!