Just wanted to say hi to the community!

simon_nagel

Hi there! I’m just getting started as a seller and wanted to introduce myself. I specialize in screenwriting, story development, content writing, and creative writing. I’ve had quite the career–ranging from writing anime to chatbot dialogue and even some TV–and I can’t wait to work in the Fiverr community!

It is refreshing to come across a writer who doesn’t communicate in broken English (such a rare occurrence nowadays 😌

Welcome to Fiverr! I hope you have a wonderful time selling your gigs.

Oh, also, if you haven’t already, I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS (VERY important for all Fiverr users):

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

The help & education center, as well as the forum, have lots of informative articles which can help you get started on Fiverr. Here’s one very informative forum post:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Good luck! 🍀

It is refreshing to come across a writer who doesn’t communicate in broken English (such a rare occurrence nowadays 😌

Welcome to Fiverr! I hope you have a wonderful time selling your gigs.

Oh, also, if you haven’t already, I suggest that you go through Fiverr’s ToS (VERY important for all Fiverr users):

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

The help & education center, as well as the forum, have lots of informative articles which can help you get started on Fiverr. Here’s one very informative forum post:

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you? The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

Good luck! 🍀

Thank you! This is very helpful!

Hi Simon. Welcome to the forum.

Hope you’ll sell your first gig in no time but even if it takes a bit, do other stuff but don’t give up to soon.
If you’re good at what you do, it’s definitely worth it, once it gets going.

Just make sure you have the app and check all notification settings for email and app, so you won’t miss your first order (if someone orders and you miss it and don’t deliver on time, it leads to an automated 1*-review, hard or impossible to recover from with a new account).

Hi Simon. Welcome to the forum.

Hope you’ll sell your first gig in no time but even if it takes a bit, do other stuff but don’t give up to soon.

If you’re good at what you do, it’s definitely worth it, once it gets going.

Just make sure you have the app and check all notification settings for email and app, so you won’t miss your first order (if someone orders and you miss it and don’t deliver on time, it leads to an automated 1*-review, hard or impossible to recover from with a new account).

Hi! Thanks for the advice. It’s really cool how helpful everyone is around here. I’m fortunate to have had my first sale a few days ago. I just want to keep it up!

I did notice that one challenge I’ve had is that I have a response lag for US clients because I’m in the UK. Any advice for this would be great!

Hi! Thanks for the advice. It’s really cool how helpful everyone is around here. I’m fortunate to have had my first sale a few days ago. I just want to keep it up!

I did notice that one challenge I’ve had is that I have a response lag for US clients because I’m in the UK. Any advice for this would be great!

Ah, great congrats in that case!

And that’s not really a problem unless your clients are very impatient. Stats-wise, you’re fine as long as you reply to the 1st message of any new person within 24 hours. (keep in mind you need to reply or report spam too, anything counts against your response rate)

If you use a business journal you almost certainly already perceive that for your journal to be effective, you wish to feature contemporary content to that frequently. If you are not a author naturally, considering what to write down are often a challenge and writing it’s doubtless to be time intense and frustrating. For people who wish the results however don’t desire to try to the writing, a content writing services are often the solution. Outsourcing will value cash; however it ought not to b…

Archived