Just wondering

lilredwriter

@lilredwriter There are many sellers that surpass that amount of sold gigs. It’s not that hard if you have a team of people.

@voiceoverwork It’s totally possible to have many Express orders in queue. Again, you just need to have a team of people. I managed to sell almost 5,000 gigs since I joined Fiverr, and I’m just one guy. I had to increase the delivery time to 11 days though. However, people order the gigs anyway.

I believe if I lower the delivery time, I would get many more orders. Right now I get around 30 orders a day. I can’t complaint, I really have found success and financial freedom in Fiverr. I bought a car and have a pretty good life here in my country only with Fiverr income.

But imagine if I get a team of people. The income would be huge!

I’m very grateful. 🙂 Thank you Fiverr!

s_sayan said: @voiceoverwork It's totally possible to have many Express orders in queue. Again, you just need to have a team of people. I managed to sell almost 5,000 gigs since I joined Fiverr, and I'm just one guy. I had to increase the delivery time to 11 days though. However, people order the gigs anyway.

Yeah I get that it's possible, that wasn't the question. Even with a "team", 600+ Express orders is a lot to get out in 24 hours, software or not. And the process of responding to every buyer is still a manual process. That's a lot of clicking!

Reply to @voiceoverwork: I personally haven’t seen a seller with 600+ Express orders in queue. I’ve seen some sellers with 600+ orders, but not all of them “Express” orders. I am aware of some sellers that deliver up to 500 orders in a day though.

That being said, the way to get so many orders is promoting the gigs. We are talking about a team of at least 10 persons working on the orders, plus somebody doing a very heavy promotion outside of Fiverr. Eventually the promotion doesn’t have to be that heavy (explained below).

I believe after you get so many orders and positive reviews, Fiverr eventually will place your gigs in a high position on the search engine (I believe that’s automatic). By the way, well deserved if they are really delivering good stuff.

So the promotion doesn’t have to be that heavy after you rank high in Fiverr search engine (I believe).

To create so many gigs, the team of at least 10 persons must work “at least” 8 hours everyday. I know I can deliver up to 50 orders in 8 to 10 hours if I need to (I’m just one guy).

Manual gigs take me between 10 to 15 minutes to create. Semi-automatic gigs take me between 5 to 15 minutes to create. And for me there’s not such thing like a totally automatic gig. Yes I use software for some of my gigs, but it’s not just to push one button. I have to fill the software with the order details and after the software do it’s magic, I have to prepare the final report for the buyer. So, semi-automatic gigs sometimes take more time than manual gigs (at least in my case).

So, I guess they do the same. I mean, I think they create between 6 to 10 orders per hour per person (I’m talking about SEO related gigs of course, which are the ones I’ve seen with the biggest amount of orders in queue).

Finally, I suppose they have a small team dedicated to deliver the orders (2 or 3 persons). If they share the same IP, they can do it. They can access Fiverr from various computers using the same username without any issues (again, if they share the same IP).

I’m not sure if this is allowed by Fiverr (please correct me if I’m wrong), but technically speaking, it can be done. So, multiple persons with the same username and IP can access Fiverr and deliver all these orders in a few hours (again, only if that’s allowed).

It’s a lot of work, but it can be done. The income is huge as well. We are talking about $50k to $100k a month. 😉

I would love to see at least one of those sellers on this thread. Would be nice to see how it is actually done, because all of this is just my theory. 😃

Archived