Keep your customers happy

homeestates

I have found that using fiverr alongside all the other things I do with my time that it can be hard to juggle many things at once. Over time I have found a few things that help to keep by buyers happy. I thought that I would share them.

1. Reading the order as soon as possible clears up any issues later on. When I first get an order I have a read through the requirements. This gives me the chance to see if I need any more information or need to clarify anything. It looks unprofessional if you do this after a few days and can leave you close to missing a deadline if you son’t get a quick response. Understand what is required from you even if you won’t be carrying it out for a few days.

2. Communication is key. When I have read through the requirements I find that a quick message here helps. Even if you son’t need anything just a simple “Thanks and I’ll be back in touch soon” clears up any thoughts from the buyer that they have been abandoned.

3. The pre-approve. I think that it is a good idea to send through at least a draft version of your work to the buyer before delivering. This can make sure that you are on the right tracks and give them a chance to clear anything up before you finish. This also helps to protect your feedback as the buyer is giving their approval to what you have done.

4. Adding reasons why something is done. I am a writer and I will sometimes add or change a part of the text that the buyer may not have been expecting. I find that if this is accompanied with a short explanation of why I have made that change that it is much better received by the buyer. They can then understand what you have done and the motive.

These are a few short tips that I think help to keep your customers happy and keep you productive on fiverr.

Thanks for reading! I need any more information or need to clarify anything. It looks unprofessional if you do this after a few days and can leave you close to missing a deadline if you son’t get a quick response. Understand what is required from you even if you won’t be carrying it out for a few days.

1. Communication is key. When I have read through the requirements I find that a quick message here helps. Even if you son’t need anything just a simple “Thanks and I’ll be back in touch soon” clears up any thoughts from the buyer that they have been abandoned.

2. The pre-approve. I think that it is a good idea to send through at least a draft version of your work to the buyer before delivering. This can make sure that you are on the right tracks and give them a chance to clear anything up before you finish. This also helps to protect your feedback as the buyer is giving their approval to what you have done.

3. Adding reasons why something is done. I am a writer and I will sometimes add or change a part of the text that the buyer may not have been expecting. I find that if this is accompanied with a short explanation of why I have made that change that it is much better received by the buyer. They can then understand what you have done and the motive.

These are a few short tips that I think help to keep your customers happy and keep you productive on fiverr.

Thanks for reading!

I really like your tip number 4. I find that to be very true. When you deliver a gig, it’s always important not to just deliver it and say, “have a nice life!” If you explain what you did, and why you made the changes you did, it goes a long way for customer satisfaction.

• 1 month later...

Archived