Fiverr Community Forum

⭐⭐⭐ Killer tips for sellers. ⭐⭐⭐

1. Each and every seller want to place their gigs in first page in search results. Note that fiverr Search results are not static and they change all the time, and every user sees search differently. Keywords do not necessarily make the search accordingly, it only makes it easier for buyers to search for specific categories, and not the gigs.

2. Fiverr doesn’t guarantee where a gig will be found in search or category as these gigs are rotated all of the time.

3. Please understand that Fiverr is very dynamic and competitive and you may want to try refresh/adjust/edit your Gig periodically.

4. To make money (and to have your gigs placed an highly as possible in the search) on Fiverr you have to create awesome Gigs. Make sure that your Gigs are unique and different so they stand out. It’s especially important to read Fiverr’s Terms of Service to ensure that you follow the rules to avoid getting your account in any kind of trouble: http://fiverr.com/terms_of_service

5. I’m also providing a link so you can learn about Levels:http://fiverr.com/levels

6. I would like to suggest to promote your Gigs on social media. ( I mean your “Target audience”) By clicking on Selling >> Gigs, on the Gig you would like to promote, you will find on the right side a drop down menu with the option “Share”.

7. BUYER REQUEST SECTION is the goldmine for new sellers to get in touch potential buyers.

8. Featured gigs are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Eligibility to have a gig featured is based on the following criteria:

• Seniority,
  • volume of sales,
  • extremely high rating,
  • exceptional customer care,
  • community leadership and you will be notified if your gig has been chosen.

Good luck! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:
Reference- Fiverr CS

23 Likes

Keyword! You called its nothing.You also emphasize to category than keyword. I disagree with you. One should choose elect a perfect keyword for specific category. What you say!

3 Likes

Why are you arguing with a single word?

I’ve never changed my keywords lol :sweat_smile: Maybe it’s time to overhaul my gigs?

4 Likes

That’s what customer support agent told me. :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too. I think when you edit your gig it goes back in circle and maybe you will get the front page. I think

3 Likes

@dezigns_lab If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

1 Like

Really i am very happy for your information . :sunglasses:

3 Likes