Kindly assist, I have tried to edit my gigs and they keep on requuesting me to modify

essaysharks

Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

Wow, that’s quite impressive. You got that message as part of a gig edit request from Fiverr?

Your gigs do appear to provide coursework for students and apparently Fiverr has decided to no longer support that. Your profile picture is also a stock photo, and they are cracking down on fakes as well.

Wow, that’s quite impressive. You got that message as part of a gig edit request from Fiverr?

Your gigs do appear to provide coursework for students and apparently Fiverr has decided to no longer support that. Your profile picture is also a stock photo, and they are cracking down on fakes as well.

whats your advice ? kindly assist I’M stuck

I have attached the screen shot

Thanks. So yes, it’s clear that Fiverr has changed their editorial focus on some gig types. You will have to remove or completely change any gigs offering to do essays, homework, exams or anything that a student would turn in as their work. If you don’t, Fiverr will remove all those gigs and will probably eventually ban your account.

Do you have a screen shot of the part where staff called that type of service fraudulent? Did that come after you tried to save the gig?

Your Gig requires modification - By taking part in doing someone else’s academic work (which will likely be submitted as the student’s own work) you are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of most, if not all, schools and academic institutions. This behavior can lead to the suspension or expulsion of students. Fiverr does not allow taking part in such fraudulent activities.

are actively taking part in a violation of the integrity code of mos

wow this is the coolest thing done by fiverr tech team

I think you had a good run since 2015 doing assignments for students, you have reached the end of the road, do you have other skills that are not involved helping students to cheat? If yes then offer these services, I am actually glad the Fiverr stopped sellers who offer students to cheat.

Archived