Kindly check my gigs

khairu_habib

Your sense of Math (and how people will use it) seems messed up.

Firstly you will work for 4 hours for $5: just over $1 per hour - less Fiverr fees. On top of that you will do 3 revisions for an unnamed amount of extra time. You must hate your wife & children, or even staring at your feet whilst ants eat you.

At the top of the pile you will work 8 hours for $300: $37.50ph less fees. Ok now we are talkin’. Assuming you are good at your job, which is debatable right now because who would ever buy the higher package when they can just enslave you for $10 ($5+$5)?

I am sorry but unless I miss some fundamental universal truth this is not smart thinking at all.

🙂

Your sense of Math (and how people will use it) seems messed up.

Firstly you will work for 4 hours for $5: just over $1 per hour - less Fiverr fees. On top of that you will do 3 revisions for an unnamed amount of extra time. You must hate your wife & children, or even staring at your feet whilst ants eat you.

At the top of the pile you will work 8 hours for $300: $37.50ph less fees. Ok now we are talkin’. Assuming you are good at your job, which is debatable right now because who would ever buy the higher package when they can just enslave you for $10 ($5+$5)?

I am sorry but unless I miss some fundamental universal truth this is not smart thinking at all.

🙂

Thanks for the review,

In higher packages I will work for 8 hours a day and it is a total of 26 days delivery, that’s what I am supposed to do.

Thanks for the review,

In higher packages I will work for 8 hours a day and it is a total of 26 days delivery, that’s what I am supposed to do.

If what you think you do and what I think you do don’t easily match, you probably will have problems. but if you are sure then go right ahead.

Of course right now, I wonder why you asked for advice if you would just brush it off when it raised valid issues.

Maybe you didn’t want advice, only the opportunity to post your Gig so everyone could tell you how wonderful you are. I see this so often.

Yes, yes you are wonderful.

Best of luck with it

🙂

No dear, I think i got it wrong 😀 . I need advice from mentors like you.

I do not want to waste my time in fantasy.

Kindly guide me what should i do?

Thanks.

🙂

Then a) don’t call people dear (unless they are family-loved ones) as it is plain creepy b) read the advice already given.

If you can’t understand the advice already given ask, or improve your conversational English as this is the common language.

🙂

I looked your Gig over.

It seems quite impressive.

However, you are not asking enough pay.

I read your comments above and I think you have mistaken the value of what you do.

I am a freelance writer.

My smallest Gig is 500 word articles. I charge $25 for that.

Next up is 1,000 word articles. I charge $40 and so on.

What I’m getting at is that my “smallest” package actually costs more per word. I make more with orders of 500-word articles than I do with the bigger packages.

Guess which package of mine is the best seller?

The 500-word ones.

I did that on purpose as it takes me less than 30-minutes to write a 500-word article and I make more per hour with those.

Does this make any sense to you?

I looked your Gig over.

It seems quite impressive.

However, you are not asking enough pay.

I read your comments above and I think you have mistaken the value of what you do.

I am a freelance writer.

My smallest Gig is 500 word articles. I charge $25 for that.

Next up is 1,000 word articles. I charge $40 and so on.

What I’m getting at is that my “smallest” package actually costs more per word. I make more with orders of 500-word articles than I do with the bigger packages.

Guess which package of mine is the best seller?

The 500-word ones.

I did that on purpose as it takes me less than 30-minutes to write a 500-word article and I make more per hour with those.

Does this make any sense to you?

Thank you sir for your kind attention and time.

It’s my first time on freelance platform that’s why I’m asking mentors to guide me on launching my gigs.

Yes, you’re right I’m charging less value for what I do.

I thought it might be good idea to get some reviews first before I raise it to higher value.

If what I did is wrong then I’m ready to accept any changes you suggest.

🙂

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 32 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Archived