Fiverr Community Forum

Kindly check out my gig!

https://www.fiverr.com/huma_atagul/do-scientific-technical-creative-writing-essay-writing

1 Like

Offering to write essays is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Your gig is likely to be removed at any time.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

4 Likes

noted sir, thankyou for your advice.

A little tip: Suggest you do not address others as dear, brother, sister, mate, etc as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Also, best not to assume that if someone uses a profile logo they are male!

4 Likes

Hi there @huma_atagul, how are you doing? As @lloydsolutions already mentioned your Gig should be removed soon enough. Next time you try to add a gig, try not to use Images from the internet, it looks very unprofessional, especially if you call yourself a perfectionist. Sorry but your gig isn’t perfect!! Good luck

Warmly, Humberto

1 Like

thankyou for the tip @lloydsolutions…addressing you sir was a gesture of respect

I understand. But if I am not a sir ……

That’s why I said the above.

2 Likes

hey @hum_on_the_go…thankyou for your honest & constructive opinion… i’ll work on my gig now, try to make it more professional…

1 Like

Don’t thank me, but thank yourself from taking critisism in a good way. Good luck!!

1 Like