Kindly HELP! How are my STATS?

muneeb_1992

it looks like your conversion rate is low, you have to improve your gig description , have a look at top buyers on your category and learn their best practices, also see the competition, you got to have a competitive advantage like better price , faster delivery time etc. do you get messages from buyers ?

it looks like your conversion rate is low, you have to improve your gig description , have a look at top buyers on your category and learn their best practices, also see the competition, you got to have a competitive advantage like better price , faster delivery time etc. do you get messages from buyers ?

Sorry for late reply, loaloariad.

I got only 2 messages from direct buyers but their work is not in my domain.

Before the last week, i am getting impressions but not clicks but from the last week, I am not even getting impressions.

I explore your profile and get to know you are a level 2 seller. I request you to take a little time from your schedule to review my profile and gigs and give me pro suggestions.

https://www.fiverr.com/muneeb_1992?up_rollout=true

Kind Regards.

Muneeb

Maybe update your photos in the gallery. It is important to update your gig regularly if there are no improvements with tags and sometimes photos and to edit your descriptions when it doesn’t work. Experiment with new photos and descriptions and see if they work better or worse.

As you are graphic designer, please review my images. I got 2 orders on gig “targeted email list” but their image is not eye catchy, I guess. You can see the image in above given link. I already created another image for this gig but have a fear to update image because this gig is on 1st page with my keyword.

As you are graphic designer, please review my images. I got 2 orders on gig “targeted email list” but their image is not eye catchy, I guess. You can see the image in above given link. I already created another image for this gig but have a fear to update image because this gig is on 1st page with my keyword.

Untitled1234.thumb.png.f9d34b5767ebaa2d9b364fa3d6fad103.png
Untitled12341920×471 50.8 KB

Last 7 Days stats. Extremely poor

Last 7 Days stats. Extremely poor

Try updating the tags, you just need to experiment a little with little subtle changes and see how they perform.

Regarding your thumbnails:

• your “I will do targeted Linkedin lead generation, b2b lead generation” gig is quite hard to read when smaller, maybe simplify it more.

• your red thumbnail gig might need some sort of example to show your work.

• it is a bit hard to read your “find business email from Linkedin, date entry” too, you might want to make the text bigger and clearer and use a different illustration, maybe incorporate the Linkedin logo (if thats not against the guidelines)

I hope that helps.

Try these tips they might help you!

Hi there, i’ve heard from many sellers on forum they are not getting orders or sales have been down Below are some tips that can help you Be Consistent On PlatformContinuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums [what happens with most sellers that they don’t share gig regularly they stop after sharing it 1 or 2 times ].Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.Research the tags currently working for your category [ If certain tags works…

Try updating the tags, you just need to experiment a little with little subtle changes and see how they perform.

• your “I will do targeted Linkedin lead generation, b2b lead generation” gig is quite hard to read when smaller, maybe simplify it more.

• it is a bit hard to read your “find business email from Linkedin, date entry” too, you might want to make the text bigger and clearer and use a different illustration, maybe incorporate the Linkedin logo (if thats not against the guidelines)

I hope that helps.

228767892_EmailMarketingBlack.png.7a6107e1159a34284c4db3b4396185c6.png 1631489346_EmailMarketingWhite.png.6585c3508d4dd77af65eba083b7d1d8d.png

I made these two replacement of red gig image. Which one is eye catchy.

Black font or White?

I hope that helps.

1- In targeted lead generation gig thumbnail, mostly sellers use this type of image, so follows the same. I Can increase visibilty by crop and showing less rows and columns on image.

2- red thumbnail will be replaced by image sent to you earlier.

What do you say?

1- In targeted lead generation gig thumbnail, mostly sellers use this type of image, so follows the same. I Can increase visibilty by crop and showing less rows and columns on image.

2- red thumbnail will be replaced by image sent to you earlier.

What do you say?

That sounds good, that should work.

Archived