Kindly help me just 1 sales after 3months

cheapgigs

So here is my 2 cents… your gigs promise to make folks thousands of dollars doing various things. If you can generate that much cash then my thought is, why are you on Fiverr then? If your methods worked, then you would be off spending your fortune.

Be careful what you say and what you promise. There is nothing wrong with selling “how to” guides or manuals if YOU wrote them, but if your offer sounds too good to be true, most folks think it is most likely not.

Again, just my 2 cents. Be more clear on what you are offering and I would skip trying to lure folks with big money. Instead, maybe something like “I will show you how to make a profit from your blog for $5 using XYZ.”

So here is my 2 cents… your gigs promise to make folks thousands of dollars doing various things. If you can generate that much cash then my thought is, why are you on Fiverr then? If your methods worked, then you would be off spending your fortune.

Be careful what you say and what you promise. There is nothing wrong with selling “how to” guides or manuals if YOU wrote them, but if your offer sounds too good to be true, most folks think it is most likely not.

Again, just my 2 cents. Be more clear on what you are offering and I would skip trying to lure folks with big money. Instead, maybe something like “I will show you how to make a profit from your blog for $5 using XYZ.”

Reply to @lparziale: thanks so much. Most of my how to guides is what i bought from wso. So thats the way the headlines are written there so thats why but now i think your advice is right. Thanks any experience in promoting my gigs? Because i bought a wso recently that says i can promote my gigs using some fiverr group on facebook. But most of the groups are closed group that only admin can post

There are a few issues that are going to put people right off. your profile states you are from the Uk, your country flag is Nigeria and your profile picture is from a dating site…I would first of all make sure everything correlates on your profile.

With regards to your gigs.

I would not use titles like this “I will show you how I make an easy 5000dollars of Adsense and CPA a week for $5” once you are doing this you are putting yourself in a position where you have to deliver on that. I would be using more generic and believeable titles like " I will show you how to make a consistent income from Adsense and CPA each week for $5.

Using a title like this “I will check Your blog/website and turn it into a money making site within 2days Guaranteed for $5” . That is a no-no. That is a refund waiting to happen. Change it to something more acceptable like I will optimize your site for the best results or something else but not that.

you have also copied Dino’s gig title word for word here “I will build eminent backlink pyramid with 5000 profiles,most dofollow,include some edu gov,good seo for youtube Blogs review sites etc for $5” and you have even used his image. That is not good.

Finally all your pictures look like they were taken by Mr Magoo on a bad day. They do not look good and will make anyone looking at them head straight to the optician’s. Change them.

Well, I think the things that sell most on fiverr are certain skills or cool cute gifts. Be unique, be yourself put a gig about on of your skills , promote it, treat your customers with great respect and deliver on time. Always deliver what you promise. This way you will have a pretty easy time. Your customers will rate you up, encouraging more customers, and since you are using a skill you like you will have fun delivering. Anyway thats what I did, and got my first sale right after I joined in two days. Now I have made 18 orders already and its been about 2 weeks and 2-3 days. And I am almost level 1! Anyway be unique, creative and kind, thats all there is too it!

The fact that one of your gigs contains the word pyramid is going to be a massive no no in terms of people taking any of your gigs seriously and are more likely to view them with suspicion instead. Pyramid schemes are banned in some countries for good reason they are known as money making scams and to promote them is clearly going to make people wary and cast doubt on any other gigs you have

Selling plr how to’s and digital products can be a good business model, when you have ones that truly provide value and you have experience or knowledge in that area. Your offers are all over the map. Maybe get rid of the hypey, pie-in-the-sky stuff and focus on the squeeze page and fan pages. Those are something people are more likely to need and want and be willing to spend $5 for.

@lparziale, i like your response, you should try to make it more realistic, try to prove that you are offering professional services instead of promoting get rich quick schemes. and @markp made another couple good observations…remember people are spending real money, that means that they’re going to be cautious. legitimize yourself and put a little heart in it…

I wanted to add a comment about readability. You’ve capitalized every word (or almost every word) in your gig descriptions. Only the first word of a sentence should be capitalized. Names of people and places are also capitalized.

But Don’t Do This And Capitalize Every Single Word.

I get tired just trying to type that, and when I see a gig written like that, I skip right over it and look elsewhere.

Thanks so much my fellow looking at your comments and high sense of creativity have decide to open a new account for my job. The truth is i swear am very straight forward, honest and truthful and dont promise what i cant do. I got to think that Nationality and country Matters. I knew lot of people dont want to work with Nigerians thinking they are scammers. Well i am so good in backlinks and traffics infact am ready to give out some great backlinks software to any one who love to have 1 or 2. I just told my Friend in U.s to help me open another Fiverr Account while i complete all others. Have changed my offers to Backlinks and Traffic service with User Name backlink_girl check out my new gigs and also point out any flaws. If you need backlinks software that works inbox me and i will give you at least 2 just to say Thank You. Love you all. Kiss

Archived