Kindly review my gig. I am not receiving orders :(

riaz05

favicon-32x32.png.b23ee08740862a42b9b37fc034292367.png Fiverr.com
design-creative-restaurant-fast-food-trifold-menu-in-12hrs.jpg.17038c101551d3009475f46d9bf6f2a5.jpg

Riaz05: I will design creative restaurant, fast food, trifold menu in 12hrs...

For only $10, Riaz05 will design creative restaurant, fast food, trifold menu in 12hrs. | =======WELCOME TO MY GIG======Have you opened a new restaurant/ food court? But don't have a menu yet ?Well you are exactly in a right place | Fiverr

I hope you are doing well. I do my best but not receiving orders. Any suggestion for me 😦

Well, one of your images misspells the most important word of what you are selling. I will let you figure out what that word is.

That would make me pass you up, as if you put out there images of work you claim is yours - and there are mistakes, I would think you are going to make mistakes on my stuff too.

GG

I don’t think this is a secret, but the food services industry for many countries is still crippled due to the response to the pandemic. So many restaurants are shuttered and will likely never reopen. It will likely takes years (or even over a decade) for food services to return to pre-pandemic levels.

There just might not be a lot of demand for menu design with such conditions still present.

Well, one of your images misspells the most important word of what you are selling. I will let you figure out what that word is.

That would make me pass you up, as if you put out there images of work you claim is yours - and there are mistakes, I would think you are going to make mistakes on my stuff too.

GG

Thank you. 🙂

Now have a look again please 🙂

I don’t think this is a secret, but the food services industry for many countries is still crippled due to the response to the pandemic. So many restaurants are shuttered and will likely never reopen. It will likely takes years (or even over a decade) for food services to return to pre-pandemic levels.

There just might not be a lot of demand for menu design with such conditions still present.

Good observation!

I know when I have gone out to eat in the last few months, some restaurants who have an app are putting their menu on that and then having you go download it so they do not have to pass out menus that have to be disinfected or thrown away (for a time some were printing them on paper and tossing them after). So, a physical menu may not really be in the cards for some restaurants that are still able to be open or survive this chaos!

GG

Good information. Thanks for your review 🙂

Archived