Kindly review my gigs i need feedback

five11studios

Hello , there 🙂
i just joined the fiver community and i posted 2 new gigs with a friend of mine as we both are working together for this fiver account , i would like to get honest reviews about my gigs (how you feel about the gig , how i can improve it etc) and any tips are welcome 🙂

My gigs:
1- https://www.fiverr.com/share/Q2Ly8j (Logo Design gig)
2- https://www.fiverr.com/share/mmZ6lN (Photoshop gig)

Edit: My reviewing it i am asking to get feedback that where i can improve and how i am not asking for order reviews and stuff

Looking forward to being a part of this community.
Regards 🙂

@five11studios, Hi Welcome To the Fiverr Community.
Wish you Best of Luck.

You need to really focus on below points that I noticed:

• Change you Photo. Show the buyers your real face.
  • Add more description of your both gigs. Add keywords to description.
  • Add a video to your gig. As it increase chances of order.

Wish you Best of Luck.

Thanks for the advice i will implement them ASAP.

Wish you Best of Luck.

Change you Photo. Show the buyers your real face.

You don’t necessarily need use your real picture. If you have your own logo or branding, freely use it as long as it’s your original creation.

Anyway, here’s some quick tips I can give:

• For your logo gigs, feel free to make a collage of your previous logo in one image. You only have 3 slots of portfolio images, so you can include probably 6-10 of your logo design in one image. Leave your ‘best’ design on your first image which you feel can attract the clients.
  • Your photoshop works probably need more improvement if you decide to sell the services. The text on top of the images are unreadable, so you might want to fix them.
  • Utilize your description! You only have 1200 characters to write on them, so give a detailed explanation on the services you’ve offered, how your workflow works, and how you differs from other seller. Take attention to the formatting and make sure there’s no grammar or spelling mistake.

Change you Photo. Show the buyers your real face.

You don’t necessarily need use your real picture. If you have your own logo or branding, freely use it as long as it’s your original creation.

Anyway, here’s some quick tips I can give:

• For your logo gigs, feel free to make a collage of your previous logo in one image. You only have 3 slots of portfolio images, so you can include probably 6-10 of your logo design in one image. Leave your ‘best’ design on your first image which you feel can attract the clients.
  • Your photoshop works probably need more improvement if you decide to sell the services. The text on top of the images are unreadable, so you might want to fix them.
  • Utilize your description! You only have 1200 characters to write on them, so give a detailed explanation on the services you’ve offered, how your workflow works, and how you differs from other seller. Take attention to the formatting and make sure there’s no grammar or spelling mistake.

feel free to make a collage

Thanks for this advice I will use it for my rendering gig.

Archived