Know how to get orders

skajazahmad

I want to discuss on this topic for the help who are not getting orders because of their bad gig impression

You can earn orders my marketing and promoting your gigs, just like any business does. If you don’t want to do that, then you can’t really complain when you don’t find the success you want. There are no freebies on this site. Learn to treat your gigs like a business, and you might find the sales and success that you’re looking for. Good luck.

You can earn orders my marketing and promoting your gigs, just like any business does. If you don’t want to do that, then you can’t really complain when you don’t find the success you want. There are no freebies on this site. Learn to treat your gigs like a business, and you might find the sales and success that you’re looking for. Good luck.

thanks for your valuable opinion

You’re welcome. However, it’s not my opinion, it’s the truth. 100% truth. You can take my advice, and learn how to be successful, as many other sellers have been after reading my advice/inspiration, or, you can move on and find something else that doesn’t require any hard work. In the end, the only person who can make you successful is you. No one else is responsible for your success or failure.

YOUR work will determine YOUR success.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Are you a doer, or are you hoping someone else will do all the work for you?

You’re welcome. However, it’s not my opinion, it’s the truth. 100% truth. You can take my advice, and learn how to be successful, as many other sellers have been after reading my advice/inspiration, or, you can move on and find something else that doesn’t require any hard work. In the end, the only person who can make you successful is you. No one else is responsible for your success or failure.

YOUR work will determine YOUR success.

Fiverr’s tagline is, “In Doers We Trust”. Are you a doer, or are you hoping someone else will do all the work for you?

hurtle welcome and i need your advice for become success

I just gave you some advice.

Here’s some more: Figure out who your customers are. Learn what their needs are, and determine how you can help them. Then, research to discover where your target customers are located. Go to those places, and convince your customers to hire you. That is how you earn your sales.

There, I’ve given you even more valuable advice. Go make it work for you.

Archived