Knowing the value and worth of your voice

Guest joshcates

I am having trouble with this as well. I do not know how to appropriately value myself. Perhaps I ought to start charging more? Couldn’t say. :’(

I am having trouble with this as well. I do not know how to appropriately value myself. Perhaps I ought to start charging more? Couldn’t say. :’(

Your work is your brand and so know your worth. If you feel like your giving your best service and your getting good reviews than you owe to yourself to charge what you know your worth. When i started. I was cutting myself short at only $5 doing voice overs for 500 word scripts. Then i realized how important my voice was when clients kept requesting me to do projects. I realized that if they love what you got to offer than they will hire you or your gig anyway so dont feel confused about charging more because if your work is good than you owe it to yourself. Standing firm by your word will keep them coming back again and again

Guest joshcates

Your work is your brand and so know your worth. If you feel like your giving your best service and your getting good reviews than you owe to yourself to charge what you know your worth. When i started. I was cutting myself short at only $5 doing voice overs for 500 word scripts. Then i realized how important my voice was when clients kept requesting me to do projects. I realized that if they love what you got to offer than they will hire you or your gig anyway so dont feel confused about charging more because if your work is good than you owe it to yourself. Standing firm by your word will keep them coming back again and again

Thank you for your kind words. Sometimes it is hard to value oneself or compare oneself to others! I will put my best foot forward and do my best.

Archived